Your favourite mod

Level 7 Boss

No, this isn't a thread to cajole your favourite moderator, rather its a thread for noobs like me to get a feeling what everyone's favourite mod is, and give me some potential ideas.

At present, I have an 05 GT, with a scorpion exhaust and looking to improve the driveability of the car, not too concerned about chasing ponies. Currently thinking about a Cosworth/K&N panel filter, and >06 box and the obligatory stubby.

So, from mechanical grip, to intakes, driving lessons to exhausts bestow upon me your superior Zed knowledge and tell me what your favourite mods are, and the benefits that they have bought you.

Probably done to death. Not the most original thread, or the most imaginative title :doh:but with a steady supply of news, hopefully it will prove useful to some.

For drivability, for me it has to be having an UpRev tune, benefits are that it lifts the factory throttle restriction on the first three gears and the hidden bonus here is that the 155mph limit goes on extended vacation never to be seen again.

Visually....I love my Volks, like really love them, because they are one of the biggest visual impact you make to a car.

Most recently my newest addition of the Invidia Exhaust has given me renewed joy in the higher revs after having had two JapSpeed systems before (which really are regretful choices in hindsight)

All the other bits just work together to show my individual expression of what I find makes a good looking Zed.

• Like 1

For drivability, for me it has to be having an UpRev tune, benefits are that it lifts the factory throttle restriction on the first three gears and the hidden bonus here is that the 155mph limit goes on extended vacation never to be seen again.

Visually....I love my Volks, like really love them, because they are one of the biggest visual impact you make to a car.

Most recently my newest addition of the Invidia Exhaust has given me renewed joy in the higher revs after having had two JapSpeed systems before (which really are regretful choices in hindsight)

All the other bits just work together to show my individual expression of what I find makes a good looking Zed.

Think my Varrs wheels are probably my favourite mod yet to date. As bullet said one of the biggest visual impacts B)