I'm Back !!

Neilp

Hey guys!

Hows everybody been keeping? Any gossip?

I've been very inactive over the last couple of months. A change in personal circumstances meant I couldn't fit all my hobbies in and had to dedicate myself to work for a while. I do apologize and and I will have the Scottish meets section updated soon to get everybody out and about this year!

OOh and my cars getting a makeover :teeth: Full new look this year! Can't wait!

Hope to see everybody soon!

Cheers,

Neil :):thumbs:

Cheers lads! Yep all is excellent and along with my promotion a nice little pay rise came with it :) I'm a lot happier now in my new job as I was having issues in my old position and it was starting to get me down. Had to put a wee bit of time in to get things the way I needed them in my new position and i'm now starting to see the results at the end of it :)

You still working down our way.

No not anymore, I'm based east of Scotland now, got 30 engineers under me now lol. Cover from Berwick/Newcastle upto Aberdeen, Fraserburgh, and Inverness now. :thumbs:

I have a nice little pic for u btw! 2 mins and ill upload :)

Sick of the sight of those bridges!

Welcome back mate. Me and Mart work in Rosyth now, so if you're around our way when on a visit to your east coast empire then drop me a line and we'll get you a drive of the boat.

:thumbs:

Lol cheers chaps! Nice to have a wee bit of time to do some stuff I enjoy :)

Lexx/Martin have you guys got transport up here? Was thinking of a wee krispy kreme meet at hermiston gate soon if you's fancy it :thumbs:

We have transport but cant get ashore very easily, we are working 7 am to 7 pm 7 days a week anyway so not a lot of free time.

Off to Dundee for a couple of days on Monday, cant wait.