White 370z GT Edition Stolen (Bristol)

mbcx4jrh

My car was stolen last night while I'm on holiday. It's a white 370z GT Edition, with standard wheel (rather than the dark alloys). They ransacked the house to get the keys.

Reg is CE61 VCJ. It was stolen in Bristol. If you see it around please call the police straight away - or alternatively run the f**kers down...

I'll let you know if/when it is recovered..

Here's a pic of it.

7003752164_cc709b3036.jpg

:o(

Hope you have a happy ending.

No use to you now. A mate of mine use to leave a note by the front and back door.

All CAR KEYS are held at " ********* Police Station, Liverpool"

Don't know wether it helped, but it was Liverpool and the cars were OK/still there on his return.

Let's hope it's gone for good and you can get a brand new one as it will have been thrashed around if it was stolen for fun.

I guess depends on the thiefs but might have been stolen for parts rather than joy riding?

+1 a car like the 370 will be used for parts or stolen to order. Esp one like yours. I really hope they find it ok. Either that or the ins will be ok with it all.

As everyone has said. Sorry to hear this.

I thank God I have got the new Cobra Tracker Plus.

I can see on the puter where the car is at all times.

I know this does not help you but in my case I will never get a fraction back of the money I have invested:(

Lets hope the people who did it catch a nasty illness and there balls go black and their dicks fall off.

Being white it is noticable so hopefully you may get it back intact:)

Gutted for you. It's happened a mate of mine before, but they were home at the time. They found the keys by the door, took his golf and the other halves Yaris purely because it was parked in front.

I'm down that way for work next week, I'll keep an eye out for it. If its been taken to order, I doubt it looks the same anymore. Hope I'm wrong though