Hi all :)

Hi,

My name is Matt (as you can probably tell!), 25, and I live in Devon. Hoping to be a 350z owner soon, my girlfriend & myself are currently on the hunt for one!

I've just found the forum and started reading through, some excellent info you have on here :) I've just read through the guide for potential buyers and there doesnt seem to be much said about possible problems with the cars? Are there any things you can recommend we look out for (other than the obvious things) when going to look at potential 350's to buy?

Thanks, and as soon as we get one I'll make sure to post up lots of pics - my girlfriend is a keen photographer :D

Matt

:welcome:

not many bad things to be honest, clicking rear axles, bose stereo left speaker cutting out, not major things at all :)

no doubt there with be other members posting things up but again nothing major to look out for tho :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum. Key thing I found when I was looking for a zed is to read up as much as possible about them and the different versions and the optional extras etc.. And also read owners reports, and try and see what the problems are.

Id also make sure you test drive a few so you get to know whats "normal" in a zed. The clutch / gearbox can sound a bit noisy on them, but thats normal. Check the service history to make sure its all been done correctly etc...

Also check up on the running costs as they may be more than you think!