Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

Well the engine landed safely and will be shipped to the Zedus Shedus some time very soon. Project starts June/July time.

Thanks for the comments, it should be fun to say the least.

• Like 1

Well the engine landed safely and will be shipped to the Zedus Shedus some time very soon. Project starts June/July time.

its arrived quicker than a certain set of "twins" :stir::lol: :lol:

• Like 2

Great news Ian :thumbs:

Sent from the golf club...

Will have to keep an eye on when you are going to the Zed Shed, would love a trip down :)

Sent from the golf club...

.............................. it should be fun to say the least.

Just gonna Google "Fun" I think we may have slightly different definitions :wacko:

:lol:

See you soon :)

Probably, but that's what makes fun, FUN!! Got your returning mail, just sorting a few bits and will message back later.

Interesting BM - probably how my engine made it safely to the UK :lol:

Okay just a brief update, the engine is now been booked for delivery to the Zed Shed where it will reside until June before any further movement towards an engine bay is even considered.

My task between now and June is to polish as many parts on the engine which will are visible, to continue the ongoing trend in my life.

Discussions with the Zed Shed owner and coordinator to begin stage 1 of the project and source the necessary parts and ensure ready for when the time comes.

The list is going to be pretty intensive.....

ECU

Wiring

Engine Mounts

New Rad

Potential larger Oil Cooler

Potential gauges

Diff

Fabrication

(Just for starters)

The list will probably be 3 times longer once we get to grips with the task in hand.

A big THANKS is in order before we proceed with this task, as I'm sure the Zed Shed crew and family will be involved with this project, even if it's to make a cup of coffee or eat said supply of goodies, drink copious amounts of booze and generally have a banter. So thank you to you guys in advance.

I'll post delivery pics of the goods and polished items as they develop. :clap:

• Like 3

My task between now and June is to polish as many parts on the engine which will are visible, to continue the ongoing trend in my life.

Nice English :lol:

I'm excited to see this! If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know :)