Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

many many more bottles boxes of wine :shrug:

Fixed that iLittle

Not sure why you guys think I drink, so far from the truth.

One alloy wheel and an oil cooler kit. :dry::shrug:

Nope and nope......

You guessed well its a Alloy Wheel box, but the contents aren't far away from a Alloy Wheel :ninja:

One alloy wheel and an oil cooler kit. :dry::shrug:

Nope and nope......

You guessed well its a Alloy Wheel box, but the contents aren't far away from a Alloy Wheel :ninja:

Big brake kit? Now that would be cool. B)

Maybe that clue was too easy :lol:

CORRECT!! Pics to follow.....

• Like 1

They need a refresh visually which will cover cleaning up the bolts and a fresh new colour.

Will probably have the bolts hard coated in a funky colour.

1AF3CE07-F6AB-4B63-BFF0-056D56962BE4_zpsjwekxoi7.jpg

3AEAA602-2139-4FAE-AE3E-C110FEFB6CE9_zpsrh33xv3s.jpg

Full on 8/6 pot ready for the LS, want to make sure I can stop the car if you know what I mean.

• Like 3

Awesome what do I win? :shrug::D

Erm......

A shotgun ride once she's done B)

Best prize EVER! :yahoo:;)

I was looking at the K Sport BBK actually the other night, ...just planning for the future. Seems to be a great bit of kit from what I've read especially when used in conjunction with decent pads.

Did you get fronts & rears then? :)

Awesome what do I win? :shrug::D

Erm......

A shotgun ride once she's done B)

Best prize EVER! :yahoo:;)

I was looking at the K Sport BBK actually the other night, ...just planning for the future. Seems to be a great bit of kit from what I've read especially when used in conjunction with decent pads.

Did you get fronts & rears then? :)

Ever since I took a ride with Bennett and he showed me the benefits I was smitten. They're friggin mental and although the quality isn't AP so to speak they serve a bloody good purpose for the price.

Yeah front and rear, not I to this 8pot front and 2 pot Brembo combo, looks wrong to me.

Not sure whether to go Yellow or Red.

Ever since I took a ride with Bennett and he showed me the benefits I was smitten. They're friggin mental and although the quality isn't AP so to speak they serve a bloody good purpose for the price.

Yeah front and rear, not I to this 8pot front and 2 pot Brembo combo, looks wrong to me.

Not sure whether to go Yellow or Red.

Will be very interested to read how you get on with them then.

I was looking at front (355mm) & rear (330mm) with Ferodo DS2500 pads ~ was about £2.5K for both. Thought that was a pretty good price for new.

Regarding the colour, ...I think reds been done to death so of your choices I'd say yellow. ;)

caliper.jpg

• Like 1

Already researched Neo Ti and Polished, they're not protected and only available in America as it doesn't rain there apparently!!

Not yellow car, Candy Apple...... :thumbs: Yellow calipers I don't think will sit right. May go yellow then change if and when I decide on candy.

58F618DF-F3BE-418F-801D-38184FA34E6C_zpsql849z5d.jpg

Already researched Neo Ti and Polished, they're not protected and only available in America as it doesn't rain there apparently!!

Not yellow car, Candy Apple...... :thumbs: Yellow calipers I don't think will sit right. May go yellow then change if and when I decide on candy.

Not often you see any cars in candy apple colours here so it will definitely be different. B)

Ok so I'm going back to purple or violet as I think that would go well with the candy apple yellow, although white would but to hard to keep clean.

Don't envy you having to decide. :lol:;)