Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

Amazing looking car Ian, good effort.

Not sure on your ground clearnace though, how does it handle when its that low?

Thats 2 sexy Azures now.

Sorry, sexier Azures.....

Sorry for the late replies forgot to get back to me thread :lol:

Handles lovely. Lowered, spacered, Bushed, ARB'd up, erm, camber arms the lot. Oh and a copy of Adrian's GEO which I'm yet to fully test on 19's but expecting A1. It was great on the 18's but with a bit more tread beneath I'm hoping for a lot more.

Cheers :thumbs:

Looks great Ian. B) Hard to imagine the sorry state poor Suzie was in a few months ago.....

Thanks mate and oh yes I know, tell me about it...... Here's a reminder.

null_zps152dc43d.jpg

null_zps76370747.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous. :cool:

Thanks mate, she gets some great comments not just on here. Proud of her and her evolving journey in my posession.

I will dread the day she leaves me, there's a huge amount of memories. The forum, the drives, new friends and 2 European trips with the epic one next year of 4,500 miles.

She's been a wonderful car. Sorry to say though she's nearing 90k which is 61k in my possession, but hell have I loved every mile, and still to this day.

One of the cleanest 350z's you will ever see :thumbs: Will be even better with a v8 in :thumbs:

Thanks matey :teeth:

The answer to that would be to make the 350Z your supercharged track monster and weekend toy when the time comes ;)

Well when the V8 goes in she'll be used only as a weekend car. But there will be a time thereafter which she'll go...... Can't keep her forever.... I'd be keen for a new project and with so much cash tied up in her, it would allow me to finance the next project.

370z tt?

Car looks great bud :)

Thanks Jay. Thing is if I do the V8 thing I'll probably never (he says) spend stupid amounts on power, as I'll have scratched the itch. If I ever did a 370 it would have to go through some serious visual changes, and to be fair a lot of UpRev'd 70's have all said that it's better and suitable for their needs. The 50 can be sluggish at times and in today's modern world with diesels with Turbo's we can be made to look a fool. So FI on a 50 is perfect, on a 70, I don't think it's needed to be honest.

But still a 70 TT sounds nice :lol:

Who knows I may even deviate away from the Z scene after the 50. There's a number of cars I'd like to own and drive, such a TVR, RS4/6, Cayman S, or whatever else floats my boat when the time comes.