Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

Are they too high or big or?

The diameter of the tail pipes is too great for the opening of the diffuser. So I'll have to ride with no tail pipes for a bit, at least until I now have to purchase a new chargespeed rear, but with a cutout like so.....

57873F47-E5B3-439D-AF46-9C0EA3280A1A-3510-000000F3B605BE10_zpsecae3127.jpg

Yup specially imported.

But it now means I have to lose the Chargespeed status for what it is, but in return gain a new style.

Just driven to the petrol station and with CATS in it sounds friggin awesome. Just need to purchase some ART pipes now and get RT to make me a new custom Chargespeed.

Happy DayZ!

:D :D :D

Edited by Wasso

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after chats with RT this week she's heading back on Saturday to stay for a week. She's having a new custom build chargespeed witht the diffuser cut out to make way fair the tail pipes and a clear view of the rear cans.

New Audio system from Octet purchased and will hopefully end up inside the car a week after. Pics will follow as they happen.

• Like 1

How is she sounding now?

Hope it's everything you were expecting and more!

I bought some 2nd hand HFC's off Mark from Abbey with the flanges changed to fit the HR engines... Unfortunately one of the filters fell apart in the cat so we took them apart and got rid of them, so technically theyre resonated?

Anyway... it sounds even more brutal!

Edited by Drayvn

Here we go concept of size..... And yes that is a normal sized mug.

null_zpsae5015da.jpg

That so isn't a normal sized mug, must be a micro mug! :) That's is some lovely looking kit Ian, can't wait to see the finished goods!

• Like 1

How is she sounding now?

Hope it's everything you were expecting and more!

Yeah loving the sound, just wish I'd done this years ago to be fair. Just can't wait for the tail pipes to go on now.

Nice work man, she's coming on a treat :) Will have to make sure I come and see her when you've got it done!! The exhaust looks like a work of art

I'll probably be up your way with Lexx at some point.....

Frigging hell those tail pipes are massive!!! going to look awesome when its done :)

Matt, they're huge, I can get my whole hand through the entire pipe. Which is why the original Chargespeed is gonna have to go (so watch out for a sale thread near you soon B)

Here we go concept of size..... And yes that is a normal sized mug.

That so isn't a normal sized mug, must be a micro mug! :) That's is some lovely looking kit Ian, can't wait to see the finished goods!

No really it is that big!

You got too much money to burn Ian!

New job, 3-4 months saving and securing mod-deals (2nd hand stuff such as the audio).

The new look will be presented just in time for the G'hopper meet :yahoo:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...