Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

Be careful that the tyres don`t damage your arches running spacers Ian. Do you have the spacers on the rear?

I've had my rear arches rolled already so the rear is just fine. I've got about 8mm of gap between the front tyre and arch. Until I get 15mm spacers or even 10mm I'll just stiffen the front suspension right up to remove travel. You'll probably tell me off for that but I'll get smaller spacers fitted this week. I may drop the front 20mm onto the rear just to be sure.

Well, thought it was about time to get some decent pics done, which incorporate all the latest mods, from Exhaust, Rear Bumper, Rims etc.

The first pic was her moving in pic some 6 weeks ago, where she spends a warm night and snuggled up in Cotswold stone :lol:

IMG_9561_zps862344a2.jpg

IMG_9667_zps13a9aa4b.jpg

IMG_9628_zps56756ee6.jpg

IMG_9615_zps58f1d23f.jpg

IMG_9621_zps457aeee1.jpg

IMG_9656_zps4b0127ff.jpg

IMG_9662_zps9c3f46ac.jpg

IMG_9659_zpsa549aafb.jpg

IMG_9624_zpsce352cc3.jpg

IMG_9677_zps0911de16.jpg

IMG_9610_zpsf0c2a2b0.jpg

• Like 1

Looks absolutely awesome mate well done.

Thanks Pete, had to make the most of the sunshine whilst I had the chance.

Love the last picture, definitely a top trump for the next calender :cloud9:

Also I`m liking the wheels :)

So you should they're yours lol, well not anymore :) - they feel great too. Not had a chance to test the increased grip levels yet.

Finally, after 273 years, you got some decent 19" wheels! Looking good, just needs that v8 6.2 litres heart transplanted :lol:

Been looking already, but nothing still to my liking. I may still head to that company in Cannock, might just be easier.

^^ Now that's what I call a nice Zed. B) Beautiful colour, subtle mods and great stance. :love:

Thanks :) I wouldn't say I'm that subtle....... You may not have heard the exhaust, but still waiting for a video from OCTET!!!!

Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzzz

oh, liking your little girl as well

iPervert! :lol: :lol:

Thanks and LOL!

Your car looks amazing mate :thumbs:

Couldn't decide if I liked the eyebrows on 350's but I think yours has sold me on them!

Cheers matey :)

To be fair I was the same, but then noticed the effect in photos and they look spot on to me.

Thanks Gents, she's not far from being done now, almost to the point of coming off the road for 6 months whilst I claw some savings together to head towards the final stage.

The only thing is there's some lovely brakes for sale (Adrian knows which ones) that would look so fecking nice under the 19's. Thing is they're not cheap. The Brembos looks so lost behind 19's :(

Thanks Gents, she's not far from being done now, almost to the point of coming off the road for 6 months whilst I claw some savings together to head towards the final stage.

The only thing is there's some lovely brakes for sale (Adrian knows which ones) that would look so fecking nice under the 19's. Thing is they're not cheap. The Brembos looks so lost behind 19's :(

Ian you know what I think of your car and she is looking spot on now with those 19's B) Still waiting to hear this in the flesh, guess Adrians video will have to do for the moment if he ever decides to upload it :p

Saying that are you going to do a ' Adrian ' on it and sell up once she is complete :teeth: