Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

I thought you were happy with your rear bumper now? :shrug:

TBH I don't think that one will suit the Zed.

:lol: All their engines get photographed under that rear bumper.

What MPG will you expect fom this.... ;)

No MPG with this engine, the correct unit for this engine is YPG (yards per gallon) and the average is 176 YPG.

I think it's something like 14 urban and 23'ish extra urban...... but as the noise and the power will overrule my quest for economy, it will be like Adrian says, per the yard!! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing this build good luck Ian.

Thanks mate

I'm nervous as feck! I'm not a mechanic, neither have I ever delved into the deep this far.... but hey you only live once. It will be an interesting journey that's for sure. I'm sure Bizz will be the source of all my information to be honest.

Congratulations mate!

I had given up you were ever going to get this done😜

Should be easy to bolt it up with all the off the self parts available for the LSx to 350z swap unless as you indicate you'd be counting on Bizz to fab these for you.. The only real issue seems to be ecu to interphase with the zed gauges etc but if you went full after market you should be fine.

One last thing is gearbox choice. The T56 and another one that escapes me now seems to fit the zed without modding of the firewall or tunnel.

Anyway I'm sure you've done your research.

Try and get it done before wales will youðŸ‘

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just received the following mail :

(1 Crate – used automotive parts, 461kg, 1.869cbm) is due to arrive on vessel MSC Ayssa on 5/4 and we plan to devan container at our warehouse on Tuesday 8/4.

So the wheels, sorry engine is in motion, but can't do anything now due to my current situation now until the summer. But at least the American lump, gear box and prop shaft are heading towards homeland.

Project C6 350z is getting closer! :clap::band::yahoo:

• Like 6

I dread to think what the custom/import tax on that was. I had to pay £100 for a pack of business cards my head office in the US sent through to me the other month. I could have had them printed here in the UK for hardly anything.

Will be awesome to see how this build goes!!! Good luck!!!!!