ATTAK Z

CoronaVirus - let's try to be upbeat

28 minutes ago, Whitevanman said:

it's a stunning view from the top of it...…..

Yeah, probably be able to see my house ;)

I’m in the construction industry, Great ! If I don’t go to work , no pay. Totally  p1$$ed off 

Edited by SHEZZA

37 minutes ago, SHEZZA said:

I’m in the construction industry, Great ! If I don’t go to work , no pay. Totally  p1$$ed off 

im in the same boat as you mate, been worrying about it for the last 2 weeks, just bought a new van before xmas which needs to be kept working,

but my family means more to me than any new van or car. my mrs is 1 of the 1's at high risk.

hopefully boris will have a decent package for us as well......

Erm, last two posts not really upbeat :surrender:

So tomorrow, watching my two grandchildren while their nurse parents struggle on, we’re going to get the eldest (7) to start a diary, historic times and all that, but with the caveat, she needs to start each entry with what happens in her house the night before :lol:

She’s written a letter to her hero, David Walliams, including her manuscript for a new book by him and all she wants in return is to meet him and get a hug :thumbs:.  Think she’s read about seven of his books now, wanting to read them all.

This ^ together with his top trump game gets us all through the day, oh I might wash my car, I’ll post pics :teeth: 

• Thanks 1

@SHEZZA @Whitevanman

Ref. above posts:

I do feel your pain and thanks for your contributions to this thread. I too used to work in construction and totally understand what you are saying. Thankfully, I'm now retired (and in a risk group due to age) so my days currently are not too different to what I've been doing for the last two years.

The government have just announced measures to help the self employed and I trust that will ease your worries, but I started this thread to celebrate the good things that are happening right now so that we can help each other to see light at the end of the tunnel.

I really do think that this disaster will bring the best out in most people and that we can all work together to make that happen.

Rant over and hope all Zedders come through this.

• Like 2

I have been temporarily layed off due to having heart disease, thankfully i am getting 80 percent of wages, really feel for the self employed hope things get back to normal soon for everyone, keep safe everyone 

just wanted to let shezza know that he's not alone...….

in other news I had a nice walk out round a very stunning lake thats not to far away from my house today , fed the ducks and geese with my youngest daughter......DSC_0299.JPG.3b918aedd20ecb72bc8059399d48a3dc.JPGDSC_0303.JPG.f8347cfa8a63e29b21835e2fb8163236.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

747 just leaving DSA, going back to Oman to get some more bananas

Can't go out for a drive so I've brought one of my cars into the house for a bit of practice with the doughnuts

• Like 1

On 24/03/2020 at 12:44, Ponsonby said:

I was trying to find something in the garage to do overhead lifts with but the only thing I could find of a suitable weight was my BBQ gas bottle. Maybe not a good idea but then going out in a big explosion is preferable to C-19

well other than the fact that I feel like death warmed up, I have no excuses for not coming out of this looking like a young Arnie

IMG_20200327_112422.jpg.7b5c96128fec029395f890a3781ca9f6.jpg

IMG_20200327_112442.jpg.5115a7773a3d2b44878bce2d91d3d0a9.jpg

IMG_20200327_112944.jpg.8dde4be94497d6686ed592a5e14a0962.jpg

IMG_20200327_112554.jpg.3fb1bb43bd5bb29f820c97c817415a49.jpg

:shrug:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, andybp said:

well other than the fact that I feel like death warmed up, I have no excuses for not coming out of this looking like a young Arnie

:shrug:

Is that your Ivan Drako gym to my Rocky Balboa gym?

On 25/03/2020 at 19:54, ATTAK Z said:

What's your work ?

work in car parts , but things are not looking good. loads of garages are closing this week , and more going next week.

I work on 1 link authorities and it's super quiet too

Edited by davey_83