R33 GTR Vspec Modest Build Thread

Flex

Not a fan of the 33, but its the adult version so :thumbs:

How so, looks?

Tbh there's not many cars I look at and think I love that, even the Zed. Often have to see them at certain angles to appreciate them more. I didn't even want a white one but it's growing on me.

• Like 1

Skylines are made for midnight purple if you decide to go the respray route :)

JP I would like to toss in the joke that real men drive the real wheel version not the safe 4WD ones but then I see what car I currently own... :lol:

I am considering a wrap. We'll see.

Not a fan of the 33, but its the adult version so :thumbs:

How so, looks?

Tbh there's not many cars I look at and think I love that, even the Zed. Often have to see them at certain angles to appreciate them more. I didn't even want a white one but it's growing on me.

I am a 32 fanboi, lol, so for me the 33 looks a bit of a lardy round mess ;) But i am never going to argue with a man who owns a gtr v spec :teeth::thumbs:

• Like 2

I'm not sure the exhaust is big enough :p

Congrats on the purchase fella, plenty of updates on this please!

Yeah that's on the to do list, reminds me of the mouth on one of those sex dolls (no that I have one). Although I could have done with one, the Mrs has been away for a month, what's that breed of crab with one claw bigger than the other?

I'm not sure the exhaust is big enough :p

Congrats on the purchase fella, plenty of updates on this please!

Yeah that's on the to do list, reminds me of the mouth on one of those sex dolls (no that I have one). Although I could have done with one, the Mrs has been away for a month, what's that breed of crab with one claw bigger than the other?

You fiddler crab :lol:

U_crassipes19tn.jpg

• Like 3