I sad reason why I've joined, but a happy 350z owner

Hello all, my name is Dan, I'm a 2006 350z owner, and I love the car to peices.

I'm from the east of England. Norwich to be exact. I've owned the car for about 2 years and sadly never thought to join. So the sad part... I stumbled on the forum today as I'm looking for a bumper as I had an argument with a tree.

Reading some posts here... You have some lovely owners here.

So yes... An embarrassing sad start, but about time I joined.

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of your unfortunate accident with the tree, I'm sure you will find a new bumper in notime.

What colour/year is your zed, I may have seen you about Norwich, I live in Yarmouth and I go to Norwich quite often for shopping.

Bummer about that tree, but I'm sure it'll all come good.

My Z seemed to take it's fondness for my left foot a bit too litterally only last week when, from outside the car whilst chatting to my father, preparing to leave his gaff, I stretched my left leg in to depress the clutch to start the car. It was, until just a few, short moments later, a lovely afternoon so I decided to put the roof down and moved my foot from the clutch to the brake, forgetting that when I arrived at my mother and father's house 4 hours earlier I had put the Zed in first gear to stop it rolling down the marginal incline and into the back of their car that I was directly behind(I really should have tightened up the handbrake by now!). My foot never made it to the brake pedal! The Z leapt forward as the clutch disengaged and ran, on high tickover, straight into the back of my dad's Citroen Picasso and proceeded to push it down the drive until it stalled with a little help from a large shrub! I am very thankful that my father never believed in owning expensive cars.

So, you can inform that newly made acquaintance of yours (the tree) that some idiots manage to drive their Zed's into stuff without actually being in the driving seat.

:oops: