Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I'll give you that
  2. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  3. Speak to James junior he has a set for sale
  4. Tvr European pack lol
  5. Awsome have fun
  6. Love those ramps
  7. nissanman312

    Kit Cars

    I know someone with one of those r1 vortex things He was selling it I know it wasnt a lot of money 5/6 grand Considered it myself then bought another house
  8. Pork is bad for you
  9. Cheers mate, need a catch up soon Niss show maybe ? Unfortunately not mate realy wanted to go but forgot I had double booked with thruxton Catch up soon there is another bhp meet soon I'll make a big anoucment soon Special club area again
  10. My pal was in a very simlar position last year His girlfriend was cheating and he new it His sister had just died he was a mess his car blew up it was all going good wrong He said the same as you single at 35 and all that I did my best to stick by him and help him threw it all Despite that he couldn't see him self ever being happy again Skip to now! he has a Awsome new girlfriend and they just work He still has thing going on in other aspects of his life but he has her supporting him and a brighter outlook on life. Hang in there
  11. My garage is the same The missus dies laughing every time
  12. Feeling the pressure lol
  13. I think he needs to do some more lopping He's got to much time lol
  14. Send it to me instead I'll have the m3 lol
  15. Bet that's awesome, ...no room for kids though with Mummy & Daddy in it. Although maybe that is the plan. Just never use the m3 at all for family things .... Think the passenger seat been sat in twice in 6 months ! Rears never !! Hence the looking at getting into a 2 seater again I love Josh logic its the new man maths lol
  16. That looks like a weapon Obviously a lotus but which one ?
  17. Sounds like clicky axle Don't panic It's a case of a bit of lube around the splines
  18. Mk1 with mk2 seats would be perfect
  19. Yes agree with all of this I also learnt the hard way unfortunately It makes you a better/safer driver in the long run
  20. Yes agree with all of this I also learnt the hard way unfortunately It makes you a better/safer driver in the long run
  21. Been there done that my new one gets treated with a lot more respect Cars can be replaced! you can't glad your ok!!
  22. Welcome back mate Nice motor
  23. He's all talk and no trousers lol To be fair to the guy - he has only just had a complete front end respray done! Yeah I know I just like winding him up he loves it lol
  24. He's all talk and no trousers lol
  25. See I was the opposite I absaloutey loved my 370 with the supercharger and never wanted any more.... Well an r35 I'd love! but that's just out of my financial reach for now at least
×
×
  • Create New...