Been a little slow on this just lately while I've been deciding where to go with the car mods wise
Initially I wasn't loving driving the stock car! but its all starting to fall into place now! The car feels great with the mods so far
So to date the mod list stands at
New Kw v3 coilovers
Kinetix front rear camber kit
Ebaich front and rear anti roll bars
Quaife atb diff (which I love now I've had chance to get used to it lol)
The car feels very positive on the twisty roads now and corners lovely and flat
So what's next??
I'm going fi again for sure already spoke to Litchfield regards mapping the car for me
But I've been at this stage before and feel it needs to go a bit further make this one a bit more unique
So I've just had a chat with the guys at rsv and decided it's time to go big or go home! so there's going to be some cosmetic changes over the winter and a wheel change
I'm loving the car again
And this one is staying below 3thousand rpm in the wet lol
Oh that's sounds good haha what exhaust system setup did you run?
Saying that, few people that followed me before did say to me that I popped a flame l, but obviously I couldn't see it lol
Invidia Gemini with invidia de cats
Having just been payed out nearly 24k on my total loss claim I'd say it's worth being honest I could of saved 100 quid and lost 24k I'd say that's false economy
My supercharged z used to pop loads and spit flames lol
I think it was due to the high intake Temps as on wot the mix was quite rich keeping things cool but there was a lot of fueling going on
Needless to say it seemed to pop flames from 3rd to 4th quite regularly
Are these the set he advertising on Facebook ?
I also like those but wondered the same
Thing is I already have 19s on the 370 so hoping to not notice to much difference