Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Spotless mate lovely car
  2. As above can't go wrong
  3. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/109933-350z-hr-mishimoto-radiator-as-new-240/ Have you seen this ?
  4. Never seen one actually gone , only on the US forums I know I was surprised mate Glad I orderd the Whiteline ones else I'd of been up the creak
  5. Oh yeah forgot to mention when we removed the stock diff we discovered the Nissan subframe bush had failed and leaked all over the diff. 25000 mile 2010 car We replaced with Whiteline solid bushes
  6. Oh yeah forgot to mention the Nissan bush had failed also could put my finger in it gunk everywhere
  7. It's in now anyway Will be doing a change in a week or 2 anyway just to check all is well
  8. Hey Josh Bolted the quaife back up today so going to get out over next few weeks and explore the difference Also track day comming up so hopefully be able to see some difference on track Defently missing the power tho So I'll get my new house in a few weeks then save hard who knows we might have a bit more go in the new year
  9. It's still a focus:( at the end of the day I suppose I bet they are bloody good fun though
  10. Hi guys I'm going to pop my quaife diff on tomorrow hopefully and I have 2 quarts of. redline Mt 85,75w85 Gl 4 Is this OK for the quaife and is it enough
  11. Yes they have the recaro cs sportster Like the new nismo
  12. I know a guy who had one new and had a lot of issues not sure what they were tho sorry
  13. Nice car enjoy
  14. Think I saw this outside bikers world
  15. I have to echo Alex here When I was having my supercharger fitted at Lichfield even though Ian assured me certain things would be fine I wasn't sure because I'd baffled my brains with information In the end Ian did his thing and it ran impeccably untill I broke it He went above and beyond with the mapping with ecuteks input and the car was Awsome sob My point is you have to pick your professional and trust in them If I do another I will drop it to Ian and let him get on with it Your build is a lot more complex I know but my sentiment is the same
  16. Looking good How did you get it dirty in the first place lol
  17. Dude seriously you love your z strap a blower on and give yourself the performance you feel you lack
  18. I don't know what I fancy mate lol Just going to keep saving up and see what I can afford before I dive into fi again
  19. Lol yeah your right there Andy
  20. http://dsportmag.com/the-cars/4-2-liters-and-two-turbos-boost-the-nissan-350z-to-new-heights/
×
×
  • Create New...