TLDR: 350z GT Azure Blue 49k miles £10500 (Tamworth, Staffordshire).
Can't quite believe I'm doing this, I honestly thought I'd be taking this car to the grave, and I may just regret it once it's gone but here it goes....
For sale is my beautiful Azure blue 2005 Nissan 350z with GT spec. Here's a photo I took of it today with 49097 miles on the clock:
Genuine reason for sale, I don't use it how I intended to. Since I purchased it back in 2016 it quickly became a bit of a garage queen, only coming out in the warmer seasons on a sunny day, therefore since ownership I've only done a mere 4000 miles in it! I did plan on using it for a regular commute to work etc but with a rubbish route and paranoia of car park dings I've only taken it a handful of times over the years, and now coupled with spending time with my two young kids I'm barely using it. I've therefore decided to move it to a new owner who I hope will look after it and enjoy it.
I don't like to heavily modify cars, rather just enhance the original awesome design, hopefully that's reflected in what you see in the photos. I do also have most of the original parts (not included in sale but available). Below is the list of modifications, history, and maintenance.
- Nissan 350z 2005 3.5l 278BHP GT Spec in Azure Blue
- 49k miles
- Full service history, Mot until April 2023
- Owned since 2016, previous keeper (fellow forum member) since 2009, 2 keepers prior to that.
Exterior changes from factory spec:
- 19” Linea Corse Dyna (8.5j ET 15 up front and 10j ET 20 on rear) alloys finished in gunmetal
- Falken FK 452 tyres with plenty of tread left
- Tein-S springs
- Clear front bumper reflectors
- Genuine Nissan rear facelift LED lights
- Genuine Nissan front facelift front headlight custom configured with halo and ironman mod controlled via Bluetooth. Internals professionally repainted and carbon dipped.
- Clear rear fog light with LED bulb
- LED rear indicator bulbs
- G35 rear spats in colour
- Stubby aerial
- Custom made Carbon fibre side skirts
- Redline styling front carbon lip
- Under bonnet mirrors
- Carbon fibre slam panel
Interior changes from factory spec:
- Brushed chrome air vents
Engine / performance changes from factory spec:
- Nismo S-Tune stainless exhaust
- Motordyne plenum spacer with iso thermal gasket.
- Polished upper plenum, throttle body, strut bar, and bonnet latch
- Discreet Evo-R air duct
- ARC v2 oil catch can (rare and expensive!)
Good points & maintenance:
- Amazing condition, has been garaged from at least 2009 by myself and previous keeper.
- Rust free & no accident damage.
- Run on Shell V-Power. Starts on the button every time.
- In my ownership at least it hasn’t seen the winter roads and rarely even rain.
- Ice-cold air conditioning
- CD009 gearbox
- New original W-Brace and kidney brackets fitted
- Diff bushes replaced with poly bushes
- Fans replaced with new OEM
- Boot struts replaced with new OEM
- Some additional security which I will discuss with new owner
- CD player sometimes jumps when cold
- N/S front tyre sometimes looses a little pressure (not a puncture).
Here are some more photos:
And some from a photoshoot at Japfest (note the rear defuser in the photos is no longer fitted):
Price wise I'm asking £10500 this is to include the personalised number plate. I'm not in a rush to sell it, I'd rather keep it than sell it cheap. Bit cliché but "first to see it will buy it", if you're after a very tidy 350z, well maintained & looked after, in Azure blue and you're happy with the price then you will buy it!
For any further info drop me a message. Car is located near Tamworth, Staffordshire. Tests drives will be done by me, unless you have proof of insurance & funds (and on a dry day of course ha!!). Thanks for looking, Iain.
Still procrastinating over hitting the 'Submit Topic' button