Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. If you have the diff out, then best to fit the Whiteline bushings. OK cheers
  2. I'm thinking op isn't out turning over trucks tho lol
  3. So you don't think Whiteline offers any stiffness over stock ? I thought that was the point of them I would imagine stock ones offer a little give been silicone filled ? Im probably wrong I just assumed that was the point of solid bushings
  4. OK cool I also have some fresh Whiteline ones I didn't find them any harsher than stock I'm just wondering if they take out all play in the diff resulting in a skittish car in the wet
  5. Did you guys both have Whiteline bushes with the diff or are you running stock ?
  6. Wow OK feel your pain
  7. So not much has happened mods wise lately I'm going to install the diff as I found the car very frustrating in Europe out of tight hairpins etc The tc would either completely cut the power Or if turned of one wheel would spin like hell I just couldn't get out of the corners leaving a golf gti crawling all over the z I know this is a once a year problem as I don't drive those sort of roads all to often but man it's frustrating Also realy missed the supercharger out there felt so down on power Not such an issue here with our backed up roads but I think ill notice it on track Quietly contemplating a change again This missus loves the z and wants me to supercharge it again but I just feel for the price of mine plus a charger I could have something more capable
  8. Where are you off to? Sorry just saw this We Coverd France luxumbourg Germany Switzerland Italy Austria mainly
  9. That's gleaming well done
  10. Invidia Gemini for build quality sound and price
  11. They are awd aswell aren't they ?
  12. Anything falls threw on spats and defuser I'll take them Put me in line
  13. I thought they did black rose aswell ? black rose isnt black then ? You asking me or telling me ? Black rose is way off black
  14. I thought they did black rose aswell ?
  15. Mark@abbey Did mine I'm sure he could fill us in on details of what's needed As far as I'm aware it's cut down or short shaft and bearing and seal kit
  16. http://370zgt.tumblr.com Also good info on doms blog Now richfs car
  17. Info sent to me from quaife
  18. Nice! Need some wheels to pull off the colour
  19. In theory yes I guess it should be straight swap as it was made for the 350 I think it was around 6 hours labour from what I remember + bearings and Whiteline bushes should you chose
  20. So your saying the cars better for the quaife?
  21. Yes mind needed stub axels or machined shafts just looked it up 1.7 inches to be exact quaife say I felt like the car had a lot more oversteer with the quaife and not the extra grip you talk of Infact I feel it contributed to me ditch finding lol Maybe I just didn't get enough time with it
×
×
  • Create New...