Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Same here both mine have been fine so far
  2. As above I'm at this milage and due a service what should I be doing this time round
  3. I saw Bennett the other day he's still has it
  4. I've had cobra and also invidia both great systems
  5. After a long hard day yesterday we got all the suspension stuff on And needles to say the geo is all over the place lol The car is going to Severn Valley motorsport to be set up in the week I shall report back with my thoughts on the suspension:) I also have a invidia back on so some nice sounds coming out of her again Side note I miss my supercharger:(
  6. Well after a long day yesterday it's all on I'm knackered today lol Taking the car over to Severn Valley motorsport in the week to get it all set up as everyone is shut now for the weekend:(
  7. I recon something like that could be made up fairly easy
  8. http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/articleType/CategoryView/categoryId/179/Project-370Z.aspx
  9. HA yeah good shout
  10. Was going to ask the same I have just gone off the idea
  11. Hi guys On Saturday I'm going to fit my Kw v3 Ebaich roll bars and kinetix camber kit ( front rear arms and traction arms) Should there be anything to consider other than obvious things and is there any sort of order things need to be done in to make the job easier before I dive in Also how long should I expect to do this job roughly I will be working on a proper 2 post ramp
  12. Did you not just Get this ?
  13. Beautiful mate congratulations Keep it nice for next summer this one has left already lol
  14. You know its coming back right? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-35775158 My mate has just sold his gtr He has his deposit down on the new one
  15. I'll ask him lol
  16. I need to drive one of these before I slap a blower on my new 370 Can't decide if its for me non charged
  17. Somebody wants my oem 370z bonnet great condition in black What is a fair price please people ??
  18. Mr Moderator, how about we keep this topic nice and clean? Yes apologies I forgot myself for a moment there Slaped wrist
  19. Put them on the front off your cars so they can be seen by the r35s as they pass
  20. A steering rack for a 350Z HR and 370Z has been received by AAM, they're using those to redesign the manifold now... no idea when that will get back to the UK though. You could save for a r35 in this time lol
  21. Argh right there's a few yeah
  22. Are you up on the Fillongley road?
  23. I'm also in the village 2010 grey 370 now
  24. Parked at the bulls head in meriden looking smart in white
×
×
  • Create New...