Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Thanks for that I have the same colour and fancy darker wheels looks good
  2. Awsome news mate
  3. Firstly sorry for your z mate Secondly hang on in there on your pay out My insurance offerd me 12 grand to start with on my old z I settled at 18 lol cheeky begers
  4. ^ you won't regret kw v3 with roll bars and a good geo
  5. Hmm when you break it down don't seem to bad
  6. Yep it is ideal say pull them out grease them up Mark@ abbey did my old car when he did the diff
  7. I'm not convinced by BMW I don't know why I'm just not Can't put my finger on it F type yes I like those
  8. How much are these new ?
  9. I test drove the s3 before getting another z Lovly car I'd have one if I needed the seats
  10. I go in tomorrow to sign over 99% of my money over on a second house and then these pop up Sigh Glwts man lovely
  11. It's not that I think it needs the extra power It's that it just seems such a free reving with the blower All pie in the sky of course when you weigh up the cost of going fi
  12. That's why I miss the supercharger so much on mine The engine in its standard form to me just doesn't feel like it wants to sing Anything above 4500 rpm and it feels course and doesn't encourage you to rev it out With the supercharger on between 4500 and redline was where the magic happened It just begs to be reved out and just keeps pulling to the red line Definitely how it should of been from day one
  13. Lol sounds like a perfect opportunity to drop in coming with us next year
  14. HA yes plenty
  15. Yeah he's on ohlins and mpss I don't think he sat at that speed more peaked
  16. I don't know i wasn't in it lol Wouldn't want to be either My pal in his Mclaren had to go 180 to pass lol
  17. Yeah 172 mph it did on the autobahn
  18. I just want to go back Keen eye will spot a old fourum favourite on here
  19. Just biding my time to find the perfect Volks getting hard to find them in the right offset. These will do for my track wheels though. Still to get the outer lip polished back. We just ran out of time What wheels is it you want
  20. Going FI is definitely very addictive. I do miss my Zed but the S3 with it's turbo is definitely making my separation much easier than the Honda CTR I had ever did. Boost of any sort is addictive I'm in the process of buying another house When that's sorted if I have the money mine could find itself back under the knife
  21. Yes mate will do ..... Just not had any time at the mo , and I don't think my wife will tolerate standing in a bush as i blast it past !! Yep been there & "made" mine do it. Oh & let me know if you want that video removed btw. Watching that has just made me want another supercharger so badly
  22. Can't grumble at that
  23. Josh great idea Tt350 we are all here for you dude Just a heads up my missus had a bad time and saw a councillor threw the doctor for free So if you need a professional ear that's an option:)
×
×
  • Create New...