Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Urghhmm busy I think would be the word
  2. Little report back on the suspension set up Spec. Kwv3 coilovers Ebaich anti roll bars Kinetix front rear camber arms and rear traction arms The car handles on rails now ride better than stock imo I am also running different camber etc than stock so that helps Next possibly a bbk And possibly fit the quaife diff All set up ready for boost If that's the route I go down although still enjoying standard power for now And quite fancy a track toy so may leave the engine alone a get something to play with At the track Nothing to expensive of course European trip kicks of Sunday comming There is 2 supercharged zeds on the trip so I'll probably be having boost envy all week
  3. You're joking right? Awesome though it is, I would be very surprised if the GTR is a car that 99% of women would be drawn to. Ultimate boy's toy, yes. That term you used, doubt it. Depends how they feel when he passes the German brand that said lady's are ridding in lol
  4. Got plugs oil brake fluid etc delivery today Pads and tyres are like new Car has done 3000 mile since last service She might not be staying long anyway So will have full check over for new owner possibly in a few months
  5. Steering wheel retrim, replace worn fabric/leather on steering wheel Argh I see more of refurb than total change ?
  6. What is it a wheel re trim ? Id buy that cancer is a charity close my heart
  7. My mate got his evo manifold done with zircotec Absaloute rubish
  8. My pal just sold his 5 years after buying it for 1000 more than he paid
  9. S2000 Awsome cars and reliable Little bit cheaper than a zed not much tho
  10. From what I can see it looks good. I do love looking at engines. Probably not going to seek 700+ whp and run it at something well withing it's tolerances. 550whp say. Just for peace of mind as I don't want to be without the Z for so long like. This 12 months without it have been terrible. 600 and odd crank horsepower is plenty, I'm sure. Honestly till now except highway straights i haven't been able to use mine 640 hp. On a country road trip I took yesterday i was reving car till 4500 rpm and i was flying around normal cars Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk what is it you have ?
  11. my mate just got his evo back at 500bhp and 465fltb its a beast im sure that power your talking will be more than enough lol
  12. How bloody rude you are, can you stop interrupting, I'm reading Yank forums about the superchargers etc :lol: OK as you were
  13. They are American explaining American cars not convinced lol
  14. It's an uber I know it is
  15. Reg will keep you entertained untill then
  16. Well done mate Awsome car I think this will be my next move in a year or two just got to keep saving
  17. Lambo Lambo lambo
  18. It is the weekend! No words lol
  19. Sounds like it was a fantastic weekend sorry I couldn't make it is feel I missed out Spent the weekend with a friend in need getting his monstrous power evo back from Wales there was a few running issues hence me not making it We'll done nikki sounds like a top job done
  20. Tempted by the pads I'll look at mine when I service it the weekend
  21. I've put my invidia back on with cats on its still silent lol
×
×
  • Create New...