Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Never! enjoy it
  2. It dose look good doesn't it And the same colour as mine Goes off till steal styling ideas lol
  3. do you have their details ? Yes mate pm me ill send you his number He's a member on here just not very active
  4. I know someone selling a set of 370z brakes with uprated discs etc Which is a good upgrade on the 350 They have around 20k on them They are at abbey motorsport so I'm sure mark will help you out with any questions
  5. The problem with big v8 etc is the bills follow suit Collins A45 would push many things on those mountain roads To quote Chris Harris. If your following the a45 on a damp twisty b road in a m3 or c63 don't try and hang on to it because you will fall off! lol
  6. Buying what ?? Cheeky little 70 to play with ....... Ahh lol Didn't see thst comming They are comming cheep enough now
  7. Hi, I'm surprised we couldn't help out with your insurance. I guess the main issue might have been that we can only offer a standalone track day policy at present and not an insurance policy that offers a certain amount of track days included in the premium. Thanks for trying us anyway. Regards, Dan. Hi dan thanks for your feedback I'll try you next year
  8. My mate owns rsv graphics in dudly he would do it for you However I asked about it and he said how much is a bumper respray because the protection film is bloody expensive lol
  9. He had Joshes car
  10. Any pictures of what you did rich I might have a play with mine
  11. Pretty sure I have mine in the garage if riches has gone Not ported tho
  12. Yeah I have heard that about the golf almost a baby gtr feel Technically brilliant but very refeind Look forward to seeing the BMW at next meet
  13. Looks great saw this on Facebook What did you think to the golf r ?? I like those Did you drive the focus?
  14. Just had my insurance renewal come threw it's urmmm yeah!!! Trying to do a bit of shopping around Adrian flux don't seem to be able to quote me either because of my mods or my claim and wanting to be able to do the odd track day. Frustrating to say the least going to try a few others
  15. Lol nobody wants to be behind that evo You end up deaf and Coverd in unburnt v power
  16. Awsome on all fronts mate
  17. Welcome along Good luck
  18. My checklist went like this Sunglasses check Moneyes check Passport check lol No in all seriousness I'd go with what Ekona said
  19. Loved it on my supercharged z Must get it again
  20. What about the mp412c They are one he'll of a machine
  21. But a very strong 430
×
×
  • Create New...