Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Looked Awsome if that stands for anything lol What happened to Adrian did he not run
  2. I have little video sadly I don't think your car is on it
  3. Saw you blasting around
  4. I suppose as the 370 Is relatively new in old car terms big parts like engines and gearboxes are not realy needed to much at the moment
  5. Why not buy this one from Adrian You won't get it cheaper
  6. You need a cheep rubish car to drive in the week and get the zed out one or two days a week lol
  7. If you factor in the price of everything else gearbox brakes etc Probly is Yeah
  8. I'd say more like 3 grand Why do you need one ? Or are you selling
  9. If a zed rebuild is cheep I'd hate to think how much a m3 one is
  10. What someone is willing to pay
  11. 1. Amyzed ( + 1 passenger ) FA51 AMY 2. mopedmark (+ 1 passenger ) PF53 OUU 3. MrsNiki (+1 passenger) N6 NKX 4. Gumpy000 +1 AO54CHZ 5. 370Ad +1 (CE59 SNY) 6. Gizmogold ( +1 passenger ) (G15MO V) 7. Andy James+1 AJ07 ZZZ 8. Munton87 + 1 B15 RKM 9. Keyser + 1 - C5 CPU 10. ianphampton +1 Y2 IAN H 11. SUPRAWOOKIE (+1) LT55 BVR 12. Ridx +1 FY06GXJ 13. Apoc124 +1 MF55XFS 14. SHEZZA + 1 B9 MAS 15. Georgew (+1) S666 SLD 16. buster + mrs buster V80BSV 17. Pritchard +1 OV54 PDZ 18. 19. mrt +1 N100NCL 20. Edd20022 (+1) GU56 AZO 21. glrnet LR54 NKO 22. Chippychip123 (+1) UK04 ZED 23. Mark JZA70 MC05 YMA 24. 14N - DOL3 14N 25. Adrian@TORQEN + 1 - ADY 870D 26. Richf - RO62 EGE 27. Flex N146 NWR +1 28. Scott_f91 +1 DA59 GVP 29.steve_c123 +1 LG54 UFK 30.Rickdon (+1 passenger) MY07 ZED 31.Debsterh (+1 passenger) DL03 ZJN 32. MODO (+1 Passenger) AK03MCO 33. ZEUS (+1 passenger) oil 2130 34. davey_83 DV05AZF 35, debsterh +1 36, Lexx (+1) M211 ELD (I'll hide my Z32 in the corner) 37. Paul K (+1) K50PTK 38. Brimmerstoneboy +1 PJ53ZZZ 39. Kieran_ctr (+1 passenger) EJ53 OLA 40. Colinr10 +1 OV56 FSY 41. One-eyed-king M9XYE 42. Andy Muxlow +1 VK55KNO 43. nismoandy +1 WP06FNX 44. Humpy N12SRA 45.Justthejedi L800JUS 46.The Big Miester YX05SWZ 47. Chris Wiltshire +1 GU60YHL 48.Valy +1 FY52XLW 49. MarkSt XEZ313 50. CMW9 RJ55 TXT Realy sorry can't make this now
  12. Definitely sounds like she's trying to make the transition less painfull for her self!! That's not your problem mate you have to do What's right for you
  13. It's been said a million times before Mitz is your man
  14. I'd say yes based on your first post
  15. You don't half waffle And good lad would offer to take me in with him pmsl
  16. I prefer sainsburys anyway
  17. Oh looks like you can't just turn up
  18. Awsome I will do What's the score with entry ? Adrian come up
  19. Welcome along Good look with finding a new car
  20. Is that Saturday I might pop along
  21. He's bought parts from Adrian by the look of it (clutch)
  22. Tbc But whispers of 11th September 11ish start for those travelling
  23. Wow what a bloody faf But at least you can come up to our next meet in the beast
  24. Yeah I echo what brillo says go see mitz and andy
×
×
  • Create New...