Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I have kw v3 they are Awsome And have proper r&d backing them up
  2. Are they the gt academy cars
  3. Go safe guys last time it was warm then wet I went upside down in a bush pmsl
  4. I think the mpss came about 6th in the evo mag test this month Outstanding dry grip but didn't fair well in wet tests
  5. 1) Humpy 2) kbad 3) Zeus 4) AaronC350z 5) wez370 6) Wendy 7) stevod 8) Wasso 9) CJRamze 10) cov350z 11) 350Russ 12) ollydykins 13)Valy 14) modo 15) shad0wca7 16) Irn Bru +1 17) Andymac183 18) Hodaka +1 19)nissanman312+1
  6. That picks it's feet up
  7. I was at Rockingham Sunday and watched a young lad in a standard vxr astra.start at the back of the grid take the whole pack come in for a problem go out and do it all again This definitely reminded me of the importance of being able to drive over having all the mods lol I will be spending some money on training this next year Glad you had a good trip I litraly can't wait to get back out to Europe
  8. Yeah golf r is bland And I don't think they realy changed the recipe with the type r Sure it's fast but still fwd
  9. I was looking at one today at Rockingham Im sat weighing up selling my supercharger and all my mods and car for something just factory fast I can't be arsed with the hassle these days and they look a lot of fun
  10. If your in Worcester get yourself along to the bhp meet at svm on the 9th of October You can have a listen to mine along with 20 other zeds
  11. All depends what they want for it think my insurance wanted 30% and wouldn't budge In reflection it wasn't to bad considering the bits that were salvageable
  12. Good info and pictures
  13. Any video footage
  14. They are whatever the fancy on the day it seems
  15. Could well be mate yes
  16. http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/370z/nissan-370z-3-7-nismo/6153557?v=c Is this it by any chance
  17. I know it was in jest Sometimes the roads are that busy I question if sports cars are worth it And then I slap myself
  18. Let's all buy a prius
  19. When I went on a commercial rally 2 cars got impounded by the Swiss One gtr 40k and one new tt 28k The guy with the tt fought it and it cost him as much as the car was worth The guy with the gtr didn't care. It spoils it for everyone Needless to say that's why we organise our own trips now with like minded people who respect each other to not draw attention to the group
  20. I think the miles this car has Coverd trouble free is testament to how well looked after and set up it is
  21. Welcome along You will quickly learn it's one of the best forums going
  22. I'm talking more fi
  23. I some ways I wish I had bought one after losing my black one But feel it would be a crime to mod a nismo
  24. 25250 sounds fair lol
×
×
  • Create New...