Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110940-bhp-breakfast-club-is-back-91016-update/ Big z turnout this coming Sunday if you want to join in
  2. So did you buy it?
  3. Welcome along There is a few of us around your way
  4. Looks ....... You have to have one apparently to be excepted to the Tarmac team I know where you have been getting your ideas from now anyway lol
  5. Dan dose your bgw do anything or is it just for looks ?
  6. Just had a Cobra cat back with Y pipe fitted today that I picked up on eBay for £350. And wow has it transformed the car, nice burble on start up. Normal driving you hardly notice it's there but when you plant your foot the noise is just sublime and not too loud. when using the rev match it's just music to my ears. Exactly what I wanted as I use my 370z daily, I was worried it might be too loud but I Highly recommend a Cobra to anyone. My only gripe is this is how the car should of sounded coming out of the factory. I didn't realise when I recommend the invidia you were getting your cobra for that price I agree at that price it's a great deal Enjoy
  7. Saw you cruising past the Newlands on tile hill Lane Didn't catch the reg
  8. Dude Just get some ply and a few screws man Don't waste your money lol Old school style
  9. I definitely didn't remove my subframe
  10. Yes I'd say If you can make the stretch to something like kw, ohlins were even out of my range
  11. Awsome And those sausages look nice lol
  12. The bbk Im thinking of will be fully refurbished before sale And half the cost In fact I should buy them lol
  13. I know of a bbk kit that would be great on your car Or have you considered the 370 brakes I also know of a set with uprated discs and pads Both fourum members that are not on here much if your interested I'll give them a nudge
  14. Why not put the oil cooler on the crash bar
  15. James junior has a set for sale in think
  16. Thanks, any drone on mway ? Ummmm a little not bad though. I would definitely check out the invidia for a comparison Much better build quality aswell and zero drone And simlar price
  17. I had one was great untill I fitted de cats then it was horrible Invidia Gemini ftw
  18. i walked passed loads of GTR today without paying them any attention seen one seen them all, takes something unique to get a good look from me now adays for a GTR even the lib walk ones in the UK are getting a dime a dozen Realy? There isn't that many is there
  19. Do you have a brand in mind ? Is it just to go low ? Or are you looking for something quality with good r&d I run kw v3 and they are not the cheapest But they feel great Have you done anti roll bars yet ?
  20. Mate, if mine didn't have so many miles on it I would, She's on 55k now. If she was more like 30k then I defiitely would, but not sure how appealing a supercharged Z with 75k on the clock would be on the used market a few years from now. In the meantime F-Types are continuing their inexorable fall towards £30k.... Think it will be between an F-Type S and a 35is when it comes to time to change. In the meantime I am still loving the Z. Off to bonny Scotland next week for more shennanigens so will be fun to see how she holds her head up in exhalted company again! Will have a look for the attendee list, hold on... So you remove the kit and move on But yeah if you have your heart set on a change no point having said that an f type that's been spanked for half its life for 30k isn't that appealing either
  21. Mate, if mine didn't have so many miles on it I would, She's on 55k now. If she was more like 30k then I defiitely would, but not sure how appealing a supercharged Z with 75k on the clock would be on the used market a few years from now. In the meantime F-Types are continuing their inexorable fall towards £30k.... Think it will be between an F-Type S and a 35is when it comes to time to change. In the meantime I am still loving the Z. Off to bonny Scotland next week for more shennanigens so will be fun to see how she holds her head up in exhalted company again! Will have a look for the attendee list, hold on... So you remove the kit and move on But yeah if you have your heart set on a change no point
  22. That's terrible Makes all life's problems seem so small Rip
  23. Car looks great mate Stick some boost under the hood you will love it
×
×
  • Create New...