Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Mine is going of the road at the end of the month for the supercharger install can't wait
  2. The nice thing about being involved in the build as others say is you know what you have done so your not oblivious to what's gone on under the bonnet I'm not saying go diving in at the deep end but with a little help from someone with the knowledge of previously fitting a kit goes a long way
  3. evos go wrong a lot from what i have seen my advice is if you like your zed bide your time keep your eyes open for a kit !and you will do it for more like 5ish i supercharged my 370 it really wakes the car up but maintains its character evos are a totally different car i think comparing the two on power is only half the story
  4. my pal has a evo 6 its awsome but its a grand minimum whenever plays up ! and it dose .......a lot lol
  5. +1 on this There is so much help on here If you take your time it can be done
  6. The last set in put on the 370 came in around 800 I seem to remember I'm just waiting to wear my Bridgestone Out
  7. Put a sticker over it Proper jdm style
  8. Can't put a price on performance lol
  9. Looks like they will go on the 370 wheels also
  10. Is the car gone ?? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. Great pictures mate Regards venue's it's been noted!in the organisers conversations on Sunday evening. I think the venue was actually full by the planned start time. We have till now worked to a first come first served basis but also allowing for our planed guests Some serious thought will be going into the next meet over the comming winter and looking into certain things that came up at this one It's always great to get your feedback and so we can improve In the begining we wanted to create a meet for enthusiasts that people just wanted to keep coming back to and I hope we have achieved that. Moving forward however some work needs to be done to maintain that vibe and keep things fresh and appealing to you guys I'm not convinced going bigger is the way Like somebody said before we want quality over quantity So it's how we go about achieving this that we need to address This could be done by introducing club only events ? Maybey Small entry charges for public (just a thought at this piont and could go towards charity ) There's lots to think about over the comming weeks/months A massive thank you to this club tho you hands down put on one of the best displays at these meets
  12. Azure 03 plate with aftermarket exhaust greyfriers lane coventry And red 350 on the ring road coventry with black wing on back didn't catch the registration
  13. Worth grabing for when yours fail Because it almost certainly will mine did
  14. Sorry if I missed it but is it to be used daily or as fun
  15. Ahh man no Another bites the dust to z Germans Get some photos on the add dude
  16. Great cheep 370 for someone with big moding plans
  17. 16 plate Fiesta van with a fuel card It's surprisingly well equipped lol Air con bluetooth all mod cons lol
  18. I wouldn't say that! The broker by me only has a turbo s,gtr,and a lambo I think he's struggling
  19. Good luck with that one
  20. Awfull news Rip James and hopefully the car can go to a zed enthusiast
  21. Welcome along Get yourself down to this 24 zeds coming so far http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110940-bhp-breakfast-club-is-back-91016-update/page__st__80
  22. Those seats are great I like them in black I'm going to get a set when I recover from house purchase Sorry to see your having issues
×
×
  • Create New...