Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. As above I'm after a system for the new 370 To kick of my mods if anyone selling and it's good condition money's waiting
  2. Bit like this monster
  3. Awsome need to do this on my new one Sooner rather than later Nic Yeah it got me on the last car I'm pulling the fuse tonight
  4. Awsome need to do this on my new one
  5. I'll keep you posted
  6. You can see where I'm going with this Anyone know what that spoiler is
  7. I'm itching to modify already there's lots of mod change left out of the insurance so I think suspension work first this time Might have to make boost this winters project we'll see Just loving being back in the seat again Oh yeah and there is some nearly new potenzas on it might swap them out for the old faithful Michelin or might wear them out while on standard power haven't decided yet
  8. Just back from collection of the car yeah I'm glad I got another and love the change of colour Roll on the weekend she's getting a fresh fill of 300v and a filter
  9. Glad you're in a car again Nic , I know you loved your old zed but parted on bad tearms , so at least your zed journey will continue !! Happy days Cheers man I fancied the m3 like you got but if I'm honest I just couldn't dive into the bank to top up to 30 grand for the one I would have liked As you know from our chats I've other plans than just cars So this fits the bill for now Never say never though
  10. Lol ekona your funny guy say it how it is Cheers guys I'll have it for this season and see if I still love the z as much as I did if not it will go again
  11. ok guys bad news is i dint get to try some of your sugestions good news is ive put a holding deposit on a very nice and well looked after 370z i couldnt resist it just kind of happend shes a 2010 grey with 20k on the clock and she was a bargin so plenty of change for mods first up its getting exhaust anti roll bars and kw v3s then im going to do my road trip in europe get some miles in the car and make sure im happy with it before i make a dicision on doing any real cosmetic or forced induction mods just incase i want to go back to stock and try somthing else
  12. Welcome best club in town
  13. Yes I agree good way off a gtr I'm just sitting back for now something that's right car will present itself soon And if it doesn't I'll be ruffing it round Europe in June At least I won't have to worry where I park lol Another z without the mods I had just wouldn't do it for me now I don't think
  14. Welcome back I'm about to do the same (go German possibly ) Your making me think otherwise
  15. Now that you have done all that Want too sell it Only joking mate looks awesome
  16. OK so I know this doesn't fit my own brief but I drove a audi s3 today What a lovely little motor It left me thinking why do we need any more on the road But there lies the problem that's all I thought! if the missus had one that would be nice to jump in any weather to go to sainsburys or long mundane journey's with a bit of fun thrown in! A lovely cabin and a genuine nice place to sit Anyway enough ideas like that neeeèeeext
  17. There mahooooooosive porn
  18. Welcome
  19. I hear you
  20. I need to go and drive some German stuff is never done it for me so need to try a few out
  21. That's emense I bet the repair bills are aswell
  22. Yeah I had a couple of hours in my mates in Wales unreal car And he's selling in July But is the upkeep not just the buying Why did you sell if you don't mind me asking
  23. I know nothing about them to be honest
  24. No anything like that doesn't float my boat
  25. Yeah problem is they are packing a premium which is the charger money Regards the 370z being a possibility watch this space But will be testing most suggested cars first
×
×
  • Create New...