Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. 40 sqid
  2. I've got 25 mm on back looks lovley Not as nice as your nismo sdude that's to die for
  3. Mobil 1 halfords 20 percent of 5 litres
  4. i agree and always slow in built up areas and villages but when your on the open road and there sat in there little van now thats anoying
  5. the law need to do somthing usefull
  6. The 70 is notchy in the morning
  7. Wheels gone in a treat Thanks mate
  8. I like it it a hint of 911 to the front
  9. Ha ha yeah maybey drill and bash a socket in gently
  10. Can you not drill it and reverse the drill Then I guess it would of come out in the first place
  11. On the back and if so any pictures
  12. Why would you need these
  13. Is mine likely to play up when I fit my cobra then jez?
  14. They are too new for that! I meant mine if I don't like it lol
  15. Well in that case we need commanders review
  16. Cool Yep another specsaver thred lol
  17. So even with the one nissan supply you need need the spacers?
  18. Ok cool Whys that
  19. Dose anybody have one the want to sell?
  20. Japs the only way for me always had Honda now nissan
  21. how much spike on the insurance will
  22. any idea how much this pumps the insurance up
  23. spotted today in coleshill coming out of co op car park sounded nice
×
×
  • Create New...