Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. or even wether they would know it had been done
  2. any idea how much your insurance goes up
  3. How's the cobra get it next week also considering uprev In mids also check the Sunday drive thred
  4. You doing spacers all round?
  5. No mate nothing I think I may have to go spacers tho and that dam boot lid What you doing with the bulbs?
  6. This time next week it will be cobra eve
  7. Yeah it comes and goes then mainly goes lol
  8. Oh no lol I'm sure you'll cope lol I'm heading to Scotland with a pal and his s2k for one epic Road trip
  9. Sorry forgot to quote you
  10. Hi mate you went for it to then you liked the sound want to drony wad it just a nice rumble
  11. Thanks bud I head stright to Scotland for a week of thrashing can't wait
  12. Don't get those avons put them on my ep3 and it totally changed the handling and not for the better
  13. That was it no admin unless that was included I guess
  14. nissanman312

    esure

    25 pound to add my cobra full system I'll take that free would of been better bit Oh well
  15. Into nissan seats out to be told part on back order Mines gone for the second time now
  16. Let's hope there isn't a cheap cobra coming upí ½í¸‚í ½í¸‚í ½í¸‚
  17. Who's had one and how are you finding it I get mine next week☺
  18. Don't worry guys I'll put some good videos together
  19. I've gone for the new cobra over this hope I've made the right decision
  20. It could go on a 60 plate couldn't it
  21. Yes mate by all means tell me to take a long walk of a short Cliff lol just all I could put in that's all its an offer if not a very cheeky one I know sorry
  22. Ha ha
  23. I just thought that and i started it massive fail
×
×
  • Create New...