Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. nissanman312

    hfc

    What about HFC and standard pipe is that possible /good/bad idea?
  2. nissanman312

    hfc

    Just watched a video where a guy just fitted hfc s and it sounded quite good what's your thought?
  3. That was supposed to thumbs up
  4. í ½í±
  5. just watched it sounds nice dosent sound to loud in the car either
  6. Stafford. when could i get a listen matey?
  7. How much are berks..?
  8. Honda civic Or score you won't go wrong
  9. How you dealing with the bit of drone
  10. I'll keep this short because it wasn't lol Lock failed Fuel sender fails not registering full Terrible customer service Placed post on Nissan UK Facebook page about how unhappy I was they took it from there got it sorted keep me informed all the way offerd me afree service I said I would prefer a extended warenty and got twelve months Sad to say my fuel sender has just faild here we go again í ½í¸•
  11. I also get the vibration And strugle wroth 6th I've got a bit of warranty left but add I like to keep my cars is disappointing that this could be future problem
  12. It's not loud huming then? I can't see you vid for some reason Where about are you based mate
  13. When you say it drones is it the sort of done the would get tiring?
  14. Cool I'll check them out I've still got a few months waranty left so may do the mapping late in year but would like to get a pipe on in next few weeks What's your thoughts about ecutek?
  15. Who's your insurer will
  16. That would be awesome I'm 2 mins from Birmingham airport but come and meet you somewhere
  17. Yeah sorry will want hijacking just tried to repost it or went a bit wrong lol I found it helpfull so thought id repost it here What do you think it's put on your premium?
  18. I really love that you can switch maps on the cruise control We need to see if we can get a group buy on maping lol
  19. None at the moment mate im getting an exaughst in the next week or two I just can't decide what I really love the ark grip the ivindia Gemini's and the cobra but I don't won't any drone I want to listen to them before I buy if I go cobra or invidia I think Probly cats to How about you
  20. That sounds awesome can't see it not droning tho if it's that loud id like to think it didn't I'm in your boat just can't decide
  21. Cheers dude where are you?
  22. Tasty nice look Is there anyone in the middlands area with one of these I could get a passenger ride to experience it Pleeeeese
  23. What size tips are they? Is there options?
  24. Yeah I've made that mistake gets expensive Cheers again
×
×
  • Create New...