Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Sound clip sound clip looks great
  2. I'm up for a meet up dude Sure there's not wrong tho I was paranoid about mine when first got it Also check the Midlands thread first Sunday of the month meet and drive
  3. I'm defo up for it but I'm in Scotland on that date and waiting for some prices on pipes at the moment
  4. Storm white buddy Want you then mate this was silver
  5. Come on guys is all good fun on here I can't spell for toffee but we share an interest that's what we're her for
  6. I was a few cars back what colour is yours
  7. followed a lovley nismo in knowle solihull the other day i was in a black gt was it you
  8. stunning motor credit to you
  9. great stuff are you running berks allso will?
  10. yeh i head to scottland that week to would be nice to have it sounding nice for that #wakeupthehighlands
  11. to be fair i only spun mine up reversing up a verry steep hill and the anti roll stuck on
  12. Traction cuting possible ?
  13. Clutch burns up easy you learn to be gentle with it I've smelt mine a few times
  14. Cool still a small gain tho can't expected much from air mods I guess
  15. What gains do recon with all that? How much without the cats
  16. Looks good sound clip?
  17. What mods are minimal to benifit from the uprev
  18. Sometimes I think we would be better going to the likes of Abby or Horsham as Nissan garges just seem to be a pain in the arse
  19. Very nice Well done !
  20. am I right in saying the non res miltek isn't the loudest anyway
  21. I did here this Is there any diffrence in performance
  22. nissanman312

    miltek

    Res or non res With uprev? What would be best gains and sound as I don't want drone
  23. Yeah same when and where
  24. Do you lose your cruise control with up rev?
×
×
  • Create New...