Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Urghh I didn't know hairdressers cars were that quick I think one of those needs to be test driven
  2. Thanks for all the kind word guys Yes I'm totally gutted especially as I'm due to head to Europe in June It was my own stupid fault and that makes it even harder! I have and still are kicking myself very hard Buuuuut feeling sorry for myself isn't going to change anything and It could of been so much worse I could of hurt myself as well as someone else and I didn't so for that I'm thankfull Big lesson learnt if it's anything other than dry and sunny leave the ponies in the stable As for next car I'd love to build another z and can't afford much else I like I could possibly replace the car and parts just. but that doesn't help me with fitting and tuning etc That I would have to rob the piggy bank for and I don't think I'm prepared to do that So I think I might pick up a nice ep3 or something in expensive and reliable to have a bit of fun in the fact that I can go on my trip with my friends means more than the car I'm in Thanks again guys I'll keep you posted if I can make another build work And get another thred going in the future maybe.
  3. I come to you today with a very heavy heart I almost don't want to post this thred as it's such a sad day for me So last week I went out to fetch dog food it was a dark miserable wet night and on my return on a country road I managed to get into a situation of over stear which totally took my by surprise I had just fitted the quaife and I think that changed where the grip levels were at I can only put it down to that it was a massive shock Anyway I couldn't recover the slide and bang she's gone I've been threw the mill this week regarding where I stood with the insurance But I've come away with market value of the car and 50% of mods They wanted 30% to buy the car back I just couldn't afford to go down that route I'm very lucky to walk away from the accident with nothing more than a bang to the head and nobody else was hurt so I can live with the fact that it's a material loss and move on So that's it folks the end of this story I need to go and have a good think about where to go next But the fact is there isn't a lot that will hold a candle to my stealth bomber in terms of bang for buck That's all for now
  4. My mistake Must of been another
  5. There's a few good value ones around at the moment
  6. I thought you sold up?
  7. Welcome lovely zed
  8. Go on I'll take it pm me your pay pal I'll let the missus have a play
  9. Looking good Who's is the z4
  10. As above has anyone driven the evo 10 ? What we're your thought's
  11. What led you to want new paint then?
  12. Its not marmite .......... its black Rose Good one lol
  13. Stunning example the colour can be a bit marmite But I guess unique
  14. Is this on sale now
  15. Had yours gone now
  16. Sold - thread locked
  17. Seriously, drive the RS, Golf R and M135i as well before making any decision - at the least youll be able to tell people how good/bad they are and Ive no doubt you'll enjoy them all Already drove the Golf, brilliant car but the understated look's are way to boring for my liking, I'd never be happy with it unless modifying and that would be defeating the point. The RS is a serious contender now, I'll see how I feel after driving one in april. The year long waiting list is a bit of a headache but I'd wait if it was going to be worth it. I'm with you on the golf just can't get past how meh it looked
  18. I think the focus is going to be a revaluation
  19. Very smart John
  20. John's just talked me into a mx5
  21. I have just come out of the Honda garage i sat in the car thought it was lovely just felt right Then the sales manager talked so much rubbish I had to walk away These are special tyres this and there's only a 1000 left that argggh man I had to walk away
  22. Aye the salesman probably hates me but If I'm dishing out £20k for a car I want a decent deal. Yeah pics on Friday if I remember! Dam right
×
×
  • Create New...