Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. What power is 4.25 ?
  2. Hang on haven't you already modified it
  3. Very good advice Should the op chose to except it
  4. Good to hear I'm soon to be after a new motor the reason I'll keep to myself for now but I will definitely go and drive the civic
  5. Is the focus available to test drive ?
  6. Then pair it with your turbo kit
  7. Bought a house. No money for cars now! Good job you built an awesome car first
  8. Fitting my pals evo engine tomorrow Family time Saturday And the rest I'll leave to chance
  9. nissanman312

    Enjoy

    Yeah beast
  10. nissanman312

    Enjoy

  11. I've herd they are a nightmare to deal with
  12. I always thought I would want them but the older I get it more and more want to just do my own thing as and when I want to . I can't imagine not being able to But then I'd love to be to a son or a daughter what my parents were to me so who knows Op if you're not that bothered don't worry just enjoy life that has to be the main thing
  13. Make sure you give us your thought Interested to see what you think
  14. So is it a case of because the oil is going off around the timing case it's not getting to all the bearings etc
  15. I was told you see 10/ 15 psi when the gasket is on its way. Be nice to get some clarification on this Interested to see what pressure you run in the 2012
  16. On my 2012 car I'm going to install a warning buzzer that automatically comes in below 30psi , easy to knock up and should cost less than £20 all in , I dont want any more gauges on show myself no I didn't but didn't think of that lol Heads up mine sits between 25 and 30 hot idle I'd go 20psi for the buzzer it might do your head in else
  17. Not close to the price either Why don't you put the money you would pay into finance in a savings account and in a year or two sell the zed and put your savings in and have something in the middle that you own
  18. I've installed an oil pressure gauge and I'm reading good pressure so won't be changing the gasket unless I see low pressure
  19. 01 MrsNiki + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June 02 Buster and Mrs Buster - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June 03 Andy and Katrina - Hotel booked 04 ATTAK Z - Sunday drive + lunch (Hope I'll be able to keep up in my non-Zed ) 05 Paul K and Mrs K - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June 06 Davedutch and Mrs - no need for hotel 07 Shezza + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June 08 Jetset + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd June 09 Spoons + 1 - Hotel to be booked tomorrow. (brand new Z owners, looking forward) 10 Mr & Mrs N13gey - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June 11 Stoker 11 + 1 - Hotel booked 3rd/4th June 12 Brummiestormer No hotel needed 13 Gudzy No hotel required (Not in a zed) 14 Spatt No hotel needed (looking forward to both drives and I'll be around on the Saturday night) 15 350zedd + 1 Hotel booked 3rd/4th June 16 Zedd. Hotel booked 3rd/4th June 17 James Junior - will book hotel shortly 18 Saint (maybe with passenger) - No hotel needed, somewhere between spirited and relaxed! 19 Bonkers - will book hotel. 20 nissanman312 well be there at some point
  20. I've had similar ideas for the missus but I've decided to put my 500 a month into overpaying a buy to let mortgage over 5 years as I have zero pension And I'll have something at the end so she can drive her old civic lol On the other hand if you can afford the ctr go for it very quick car I had a play with one a few weeks ago and I was very impressed
  21. Or he Could sort you a good diamond and you could have both
  22. Sold - thread locked
  23. Reading this makes me realise just how much of a diamond my girlfriend is! I have been in your position tho and eventually called time on it. I wouldn't have done half the things I have if I'd of stayed for me it was right to leave I've met some great girls pre this one lol been half way around the world and met some great friends all things I'm certain I wouldn't have dome if I'd stayed Good luck whatever you choose
×
×
  • Create New...