I'm guessing 502 bhp at the fly.
Can't see his sig on mobile
Jealous as he has more than you
Hahaha
Edit .........did
More thankfull I have less I think
[quote name='brillomaster' timestamp='1455712216' post='1587461']
nope, at the end of the day its still a ford focus hatchback. if I needed a baby carrying car it would be a BMW 435i Gran Coupe. although optioned its around £45k
[/quote]
So it wouldn't be then lol
[URL=http://s621.photobucket.com/user/nickhollingsworthpms/media/FB_IMG_1455704511630_zpsmhholyzi.jpg.html][IMG]http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt298/nickhollingsworthpms/FB_IMG_1455704511630_zpsmhholyzi.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Niki is having it done at rsv at the moment along with other bits
Hi Mark
Errm, I'm about as good with a Windows laptop as I am with the internal combustion engine, I would probably prefer to come down to you
I assume probably best to get the de-cats done first?
If I can do it anyone can lol
Litchfield will also do Ecutek if you really don't want to travel down to abbey
But I'd say mark knows the 370 better he's more experienced with the platform
Go for Ecutek over uprev
I've had both and features like adjustable traction control are worth the extra alone
The car seems to drive a hell of a lot smoother as well
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=981431081932454&id=409671965775038
Anyone popping down to this Saturday
I'm from Birmingham but having a run down