Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I haven't time to read the whole thred But why oh why would anyone want to buy a sports car and save pennies on cheep fuel Just give it decent stuff
  2. At the end of the day mate just get out there and drive a few You will know as soon as you sit in it
  3. This is a typical m3 driver lol
  4. Get the m3 and your starter pack
  5. Why not something mad like Caterham r500 or something You only seem to cover 3/4 thousand a year in your car And one of those would hang of the back of most things
  6. Josh the 2 people I know who owned e92 m3s sold them feeling mehhhhhh I haven't driven one so it's just friends opinion unfortunately However I can vouch for the r35 Save up a bit longer buddy there fricking awesome And it's not going to lose much
  7. Glad you had a good result dom
  8. Couldn't see that on mobile lol
  9. Where are you based
  10. And in the meantime, check your brake fluid level. +1
  11. God yeah after driving one this weekend Night and day
  12. Cool thanks Someone on here was trying to sell it again but he didn't make the criteria to sell it don't think
  13. I'm in softest setting it's nice plenty off grip minimum roll Also glad you posted on your thred I wanted to read about your mishimoto rad but couldn't find it
  14. Intercooler in the centre and an oil cooler each side where the screen wash bottles used to be, not sure where the bottles have been relocated, though. Cool I wanted to see how tight it was with the mishimoto rad It's dam tight in there now as it is But it was in there so it must work Unless some surgery was required
  15. Ahh cheers dude Zero pictures tho
  16. Already on it Just wondered if there was a thred Thanks for confirming there wasn't lol
  17. Yeah I know I just wanted to see how they aranged everything behind the bumper
  18. As above was there a build thred for this car?
  19. How is this still for sale get it bought someone blimey
  20. That mclaren tho proper super car Just need my number's to come in
×
×
  • Create New...