Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Yes my mates red one is near 900 bhp It's terifing I enjoyed stage one more but then I'm a beginner He's offerd me first refusal on the white one in July It's got me thinking seriously
  2. Only stage 1 Litchfield Wipes the floor with the z in every way
  3. Lol Yeah just been washed and put back to bed
  4. So this weekend consisted of hooning and wow what a weekend I even got a couple of hours at the wheel of the gtr! All I can say is the zed is great but it doesn't even comes close to the performance of that thing. There could be a part out coming soon lol I didn't get to drive the mp4 yesterday and I was a little incoherent this morning so decided I'd save that offer What I can say is the the gtr only just hangs on the the mp4! Impressive considering its been wet and the mp4 is rear driven
  5. Who been rattling your cage Go back to sleep
  6. I'll have a job Driving weekend with r35 and mclaren 12c
  7. OK so the next mod on list has arrived thanks to Josh not needding it now I can't wait to get it in and see how it helps with getting the power down. I hoping it give me a bit of shove out of corners and tight spots. Also at the same time of fitting I'm going with the whiteline diff bushing kit.I'm hoping this isn't going to affect road noise and vibration to much! Well see Now the bad part due to commitments and a busy few weeks it's going to be middle of March before I can report back on how it feels
  8. Your face last night was a picture ! Like a kid at Christmas Enjoy dude and welcome to the forum anything you need the answer is usually in here A great bunch of people in here
  9. Dose Paul pack a jet engine Pmsl
  10. That makes 2
  11. at the same time
  12. I plan on keeping it for quite a long time to be fair But seems you guys think it's pretty well protected as is
  13. Yes he's very good and transparent with what he dose I didn't think the price was that bad but didn't know what was involved really Upside of him doing it it less hassle and there will be paperwork for the folder
  14. KW v3 are spot on
  15. Ah lol Thanks Samsung
  16. I would keep it tidy
  17. Evening people I'm looking into having the z fully undersealed I'm looking at 500 ish pounds for full clean down arch liners out etc Any rusty bits cleaned down and etched primered And then sealed Should I pay to have this done? or am I being lazy and should i really get on a friends ramp and get my sleeves rolled up! They chap I'm looking at to do it dose some beautiful work with restoration on evos mainly . I have every reason to trust in him to do nice job but is this a diy leavel job should I do it ?
  18. Explain please. Mishimoto rads, sorry wrong place
  19. And you should all come down and check that out
  20. I've done 10,000 mile on mine it's all good
×
×
  • Create New...