Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. One was dct mate yes My said it wasn't a bad car but he'd owned previous models and rs4s etc and it didn't float his boat Listen or read guy Martins book he's sums up what I'm trying to say He hated his He says it was more suited to the golf club than the track unlike his previous csl
  2. I know someone selling a r1 kit car shout up if you go down that route it's a riot And yeah enjoy whatever you get and most of all the choosing of it that's the best bit
  3. Kind of my point really. the McLaren was down on power but the way it utilises that power is amazing and the way it makes you feel there just something so finger tippy about it I know I know colossal price difference between the two .but you get my drift
  4. I thought you was going to say they were for sale then I was about to tear your arm off lol
  5. Come on they are a great car ! Also once you start selling Bmw aftermarket stuff you'll probably love them hahaha I had: 318i - E46 330i ClubSport M Pack - E46 540i - E39 M5 - E39 Then I moved on, not a BMW fan anymore, sorry I love Nissan now as you know, next move would be a Lambo probably or McLaren, we shall see what the future brings. 370z was bloody amazing for what it cost. The GT-R is a different league, I have friends with Lambo that want to buy a GT-R My pals mp4 12c gives the gtr a right run for it's money once into the twistys its just gone
  6. Come on they are a great car ! Also once you start selling Bmw aftermarket stuff you'll probably love them hahaha Have a good drive in it dude I know 2 that have not enjoyed them anywhere near like the e46
  7. I'm after an oil pressure gauge and it seems you can spend any amount. So what's the best bang for buck gauge Orange/red close as possible to oem colour would be a bonus
  8. So dose the zed with a blower
  9. That's because they don't really know what an m3 is lol Sorry I know it's very very fast and very capable but a bit Meh in the looks department Put me behind the wheel and I would possibly change my mind I suspect
  10. It is indeed. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk Hmm not ideal
  11. Yours is the car that Horsham posted about on Facebook the other day then
  12. Just can't get over the Ford bit Fix or repair daily lol Although from the outside and the sound of them on sold bit that's as far as it goes
  13. Am I right saying your still paying 20 grand tho ? No where near 350 prices
  14. I have 600cc injectors at the right price
  15. Sold - thread locked
  16. I know where there's a 06 plate s2000 has to be gone by the end of the month for chap to pay the morgatage we buy any car offerd him 6600
  17. I had this issue in Wales the other week I flat refused to touch 95 I ended up settling for a mixture of v power and BP ultimate and ran on my 95 map to be on the safe side Then filled up with v power asap
  18. My exhaust was loads louder when I changed to de cat If you don't need them in there go standard cat should help
  19. Bump still for sale Offers anyone
  20. I think a member got a set for 1200 recently from demon tweeks Something to do with the strong pound to euro Good luck whatever you go for
  21. I have kW v3 there perfect
  22. You need some new friends there cramping your style with all that exotica
  23. If you can't get it fair enough that sucks
×
×
  • Create New...