Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Well it's up to personal preference of course but I'm sure the stock box with a drop in is your best bet all round for cost etc
  2. Hate to sound like a stuck record but Michelin pilot super sports are an amazing tyre any weather Love mine and Wear so well also
  3. I'm either ordering this gauge as I've been offered a great price on it http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/gauges-auxiliary/stack-pro-control-oil-pressure-gauge Or the aem one of similar value What I need to know is what do I need to plumb it off the factory point on the block I think I need a t peice etc but no idea what sizes anyone help?
  4. Don't bother save your hard earned for some drop in filters and change left over
  5. Injectors now sold Just fuel return and pump left
  6. nissanman312

    Just WOW

    I had the same thoughts after having a couple of hours behind the wheel of one in Wales Good luck
  7. 800 sounds expensive anyway You are older than me and mine is supercharged and less than that
  8. Save that for the playstaytion manual all the way That must be the reason you didn't get a GTR yet, Nic That's the only reason yes:)
  9. Save that for the playstaytion manual all the way
  10. These are nice and that's a good price .think mine was more like 70 odd delivered Glwts
  11. Love them in white nice choice enjoy
  12. The gaskets are only £48 I'll ask tomorrow when I check progress on the SC. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk Thanks Asked the question which I think you won't like. Cost of the gaskets £48 + roughly 6 hours labour. This is not something you just want to do unless your prepared. Glad I've changed mine though. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk Thanks mate Good to know for future reference I have ano oil presure gauge going in asap I'll take it from there
  13. Adrian has one in stock mate Cool might well look into that Diff first tho
  14. Looks awesome John So much want that nismo spoiler
  15. The gaskets are only £48 I'll ask tomorrow when I check progress on the SC. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk Thanks
  16. Your a paddle puller now 😉
  17. Do you mind sharing a ball park cost on this
  18. Thread resurrection time! I've got the Motordyne Art pipes and the Ark Grip system. Perfect sound as in tone: rumble at low end and screaming howl when you wind the wick up. My only problem is as a daily it's just a touch loud. (It's really loud). Thinking about getting an extra silencer or some other strategy to reduce the volume without cocking up the whole gorgeous tone of the system. Getting Jez to fit a silencer in mine whilst he's fitting the SC, as I don't want to be too loud at the track Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk My invida with de cat is a riot But think it may let me down on db limits
  19. Me too! That would make him armless Bum tish
  20. Ha ha that surf board made me jump and my buddy he looked to see if I was behind him under hard breaking and thought I was comming threw his rear screen lol He hadn't seen it before
×
×
  • Create New...