Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I was going to say the same, I've no idea what lines people are talking about
  2. Just get them done matt bronze and be done with it
  3. Hopefully they're not too dear, they do freshen up the car, though.
  4. That ones black, just happened to be taken during our only 5 minutes of summer this year The M6 has piano black. Ones a bit loose so I might have to see about buying a new one, or just glueing it in.
  5. I'm just gonna leave this here - NI-BMW-18 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
  6. When I wrapped my front to post, it was about 180x80x80cm and weighed about 15kg with a load of bubble wrap and boxes around it.
  7. Never mind this, get some train horns in
  8. Well done to the garage for informing you of this, they very easily could have carried on and crossed their fingers.
  9. HKS true dual would be better for FI, no?
  10. I would image it would, the M3 is a saloon, the others are all sports cars, not even remotely in the same category, neither is the Zed.
  11. Heated seat switches?
  12. I had mine fitted the same as you, only for about 8k, though, before selling the car.
  13. HEL are fine, thousands of people fit them every year and never have a problem. Anything manufactured has a failure rate, thankfully very very low and luckily it happened on the rollers and not while you were driving. It's a good idea for others to have a look at theirs, though, just to see if they can see any potential problems.
  14. Looks good
  15. I hate BMW drivers as much as anyone, but I wouldn't call them out over indicators because women in any car are the worst at it, they seem incapable of acknowledging anyone else on the road and showing courtesy towards them.
  16. VW would be a good starting place lol
  17. That's going to cost you about £200 landed at your door, you'd be better off getting a Takeda intake. It looks better and doesn't use the OEM MAF which is a bit messy.
  18. Mitz@Cougarstore will get you one.
  19. Coilovers
  20. Same place mine touched. As I said, I had the spacers from Wasso and it still touched, not Wasso's fault, it's Summit's.
  21. Great tip
  22. They only know what colour it says on the V5, if you respray the car and notify the DVLA and get your V5 changed, then I see no reason to notify them. In fact, when getting a quote or reading through your policy documents, I'm pretty sure the colour won't be listed.
  23. Charge speed Bottomline side skirts, get your wallet ready, they're not cheap!
×
×
  • Create New...