Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Still looks like a repmobile though, they all do. For 16k, I'd want something that catches the eye, not induces a yawn. Snip An old RS2000 would get more admiring looks. Beamers are just too plain, common and similar. No character at all. Anything rare will get an admiring look from an enthusiast, the note alone from the S85 in the M5/M6 turns enough heads. I don't know about the area you live, but I've never seen another M6 on the street here. Seen a hand full of other 6ers, which makes them rare enough as it is, never mind one with a factory V10 fitted I agree with your point about 3 and 5 series, though, they are 2 a penny all over Europe, same goes for Audi 4's, 5's and 6's.
  2. Still looks like a repmobile though, they all do. For 16k, I'd want something that catches the eye, not induces a yawn.
  3. 350z /thread
  4. Car looks excellent! Have you thought about a small lip for the front bumper in black to carry a line around the car?
  5. Your signature says your running 472bhp, surely you can't be losing 82bhp from fly to hub?
  6. Certainly try a gearbox oil change first with an added tube of molyslip. Just get Nissan gearbox oil from a trader on here like Clark Motorsport or Cougar Store
  7. I assume you you've tried Torqen and Tarmac as they both sell metal aftermarket options?
  8. Santander have a £5k daily limit if booked the day before and £1500 I think off the street. It's a joke, I know, but often do I need to lift large sums of cash from the bank?
  9. Cheap even at £194!
  10. This, there are no alternatives, Photoshop is the beginning, middle and end to photo edition. It's not the worlds most popular with a whole phrase named after it for nothing.
  11. I'd love to have a spin in it when it all done, just to compare handling characteristics. When the EDC is set to full phat sport mode, the M6 really comes alive, no roll what so ever in the corners and grips forever. I imagine you won't be too far off that when you're done, thats assuming you don't surpass it.
  12. Generally any matching alloys looks rubbish, there are a few exceptions, but this isn't one
  13. Amuse all day long! If I was judging a show and seen someone with the balls too pull off a full kit like that, they'd get extra points
  14. Keep the coilovers and raise them up then get a wheel alignment afterwards, but I suspect it'll be fine.
  15. They'll be fine, they're on a spring. I moved mine many a time to clean and the car didn't go on fire.
  16. Thats frigging awful! There must be a problem somewhere, no new build should be below 60Meg I'd have thought. Whats the 4G like? It'll probably be cheaper than Satellite, unless Sat has got much cheaper recently.
  17. Just about everything regarding faults and fixes will be available in here - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/12-350z-technical/ Scroll down below the sub menus and there are some great stickies.
  18. There is at least 6 Zeds there that need burnt
  19. I've had the same with the M6. "What car have you got?" "A BMW M6" "Oh nice, is it diesel" "No" "Oh"
  20. A 2005 370Z?
  21. I would expect them to adjust your premium by a few quid, then charge you £30 admin fee for the pleasure. Try GoCompare.com and see what happens. It'll probably be cheaper to insure on the road or driveway, but as Ekona said, only by a few quid. Admiral are fine with mods so long as you can categorise them into as few as possible, eg. HFCs and cat back exhaust would be "exhaust changes" rather than individually listed. I have no doubt Admiral will give you the best price, especially if you can pay up front as they load the hell out of it if you choose monthly.
  22. .
  23. The tech in these cars is incredible, it's just a shame that electric and ugly go hand in hand. They're not ugly because they're electric, designers just fail at just about every electric car they've ever drawn, maybe because they want them to stand out.
  24. I should have some standard springs in the house you can have for the price of postage?
  25. I've just spent 6 hours driving through Poland incl. Warsaw, you guys haven't even seen dangerous driving yet!
×
×
  • Create New...