Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    25mm spacers (pair)

    PS. Who the hell breaks into a car to steal spacers?
  2. KyleR

    25mm spacers (pair)

    Great offer and at least you'll have great story to tell about your new spacers
  3. Just get the front lip from Tarmac, they're only about £100 and even second hand you're only likely to save about a tenner.
  4. Mine PM me paypal addy please
  5. I love the uniqueness of your bay
  6. If the job isn't good enough, get him to redo it
  7. They'll fix it, because it won't be the slave cylinder, I am 100% sure the clutch pipe just popped off, probably because the clip failed. If it was the slave, you would have noticed issues of the pedal not fully returning first, rather than it just failing and spewing fluid all over the place.
  8. Shame because it looks like a decent buy from the ad.
  9. Oh I like that response, how did you do it? And don't tell me to Goggle it lol,, http://lmgtfy.com/?q=let+me+google+that+for+you
  10. I'm guessing the insurance settled 50/50?
  11. Looks like 7 to me?
  12. I like the quads, however I wouldn't be chopping up an Amuse Ti to fit them Are you planning on fitting some kind of grill to the front end?
  13. Both one and the same mate. This Japspeed don't have a good reputation in the 350Z community. A number of years ago people who bought their systems seem happy enough, but anything less than 5 years old seems to be complete rubbish.
  14. Metal is metal, how would the moulding process make any difference?
  15. This one? http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z-logo-emblem-350z-and-370z-p-19496.html?cPath=714_881_1243&
  16. Only just seen this thread. I love the idea of an integrated iPad mini, however it would have to be removable and not look stuck on. Getting the music to the HU won't be an issue as you'll need an aftermarket HU (unless you want to do the Bose hack) and they pretty much all have BT anyway. Power would be a great bonus, but not necessary as the battery in these things last longer than you'd be driving for anyway, unless it's a 3G version and you're using a navigation app. I really like the clip in magnet thing in a previous post. Easy to remove, sit nice and flush and minimal fabrication work. Don't need to worry about security because you can lift it out really easy However, I'm not sure why people are worried about the security of it in a fixed setup. You won't be able to see the home button and it'll just look like a standard OEM sat nab to the untrained eye and I highly doubt these creeps who go about breaking into cars know which cars have which sat nab systems.
  17. Note that in this type of example it'll be a $200 item with $100 shipping. I also think it's 4.5% customs charges for car parts? Anyway, I find a good way to estimate the landed at your door price is to simply change the $ sign for £. So a $200 item will cost you about £200 to your door.
  18. Seen them a few months back. They're a bit away from me, but if I can trust them and the work is good, then I may use them. Prices seem good
  19. I seem to remember Arran talking about swapping Alezan into his. Did he finally go through with it? I've seen a car before with Alezan and it looks better to my eyes, but then I like the contrast in colour on seats and some others don't like the colour full stop.
  20. First step to diagnose it is to perform the window reset procedure and see if it happens again. If you google "350z window reset" I'm certain it'll pop right up. It's pretty easy to do, just involves removing the door card.
  21. Most of you in the GB have your own build thread I'm sure that you'll be posting how you're getting along in. How about you all post in here also and we can all see how each of you lucky guys are getting along? Or is that a bit too messy?
  22. Buy this one, if you don't, you may never see another full kit come up. There will always be replicas about for a few hundred quid less, but they will require more work and therefore money at the fitting and spraying stage.
  23. The only difference is the drivers door grab. There is a screw in it up to 2005, then in the later interiors it was redesigned and no screw was used.
  24. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=2007+350z+interior
  25. The colour is awesome, but REMOVE THOSE ****ing BMW BADGES
×
×
  • Create New...