Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. When I removed my stock box and fitted an Invidia Gemini it was very quiet, but after a few weeks it started to come into it's own after it had settled and now sounds awesome
  2. EDIT - talking rubbish! My driver side fouled after I fitted them myself, but 20 seconds later is was fixed by pulling a little more of the hose through the P-clip.
  3. It's actually simply a different boot lid, I can't remember the manufacturer, though. It's a bit too MR2 for me and appears to be another modified part just for the sake of modifying, rather than bettering. There is a hardtop available form the sates somewhere, but you're talking silly money and it looks crap.
  4. KyleR

    How much?

    Advertise for 6 and take 5.5. Providing it's in good condition.
  5. Looks identical to the coupe one, maybe no difference? I've not heard or seen adverts or anything about 2 different 350z cargo nets. Maybe someone will clarify shortly for sure Good price by the way
  6. In that case £7k trade in is good
  7. HR or DE engine?
  8. Try the "For Sale" section, probably a couple in there
  9. ^^^ Yes if you have the option to select 350Z GT then I would agree you don't need to declare the GT pack as an optional extra. It's easy to select online, but over the phone is another matter. I've never heard of an insurance company that doesn't want to know optional extras whether they are dealer/factory fit or fitted by some guy down the pub, either way, they aren't part of the standard car and cost extra upon purchase.
  10. Thanks for the added info
  11. Saw one in a Jag dealership over here about 20 years ago. Beautiful creature
  12. No one is telling him not to buy, we're telling him that since he already went and bought a replica one, just stick it on, it'll be fine, rather than throwing it in the bin and wasting money.
  13. All these fake caps are just basic plain 1.3 bar caps with stickers on them, they're perfectly safe. Stick it on and be done with it
  14. If I had a penny for every time I seen a listing for a 350 with a Nismo exhaust and various other Nismo parts that all turned out to be anything but Nismo. The Nismo branded alloys are LMGT4's which quite a few members have, beautiful wheels The suspension was an optional extra I believe and very few people happen to have them due to the £1500 price tag and no adjustability. The exhaust was also as optional extra which quite a few went for and still try to order from dealer. Sounds good As for the S-tune thing, I'm pretty sure S-tune was JDM or USDM, can't remember which, but definitely not UKDM.
  15. Was no Nismo edition released in the UK. We could only get Nismo extras like the bodykit or exhaust for example, but no 350z Nismo like there is with the 370.
  16. Sat Nav, kick plates, GT pack and Rays are optional extras, all need declared to your insurer. The exhaust is non standard and therefore need declared. I assume you mean a plenum spacer and carbon engine cover? They both need declared to your insurer. The injen air filter also needs declared as an induction kit. Out of curiosity, who is your insurer? Edit: Just looked in your album, you have an uprated upper plenum, it increases the air flow to the cylinders. You also have various panels etc painted ginger and a stubby aerial, all need declared to your insurer.
  17. Once all the gold like colour is gone Marmite will be gone
  18. The Aerosync is better looking that the Nismo IMO, far smoother as the lip doesn't look added on. If this is the style you're going for, I suggest contacting Tarmac for a set of 3D carbon (just a name not CF) side skirts. I'm not a huge fan of the Nismo rear spats but they do look ok, Tarmac can also supply those too
  19. Keep us updated
  20. Never noticed before but had another look and it appears to be all plastic panels are a little off which is normal in photos I believe.
  21. If this was closer, I'd happily trade my Zed for this with a couple of grand going these guys way.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Coupe-V6-GRAN-TURISMO-4-/161366150188?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item25922c0c2c
  22. So this thread is a waste of time then? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88030-the-official-happy-birthday-thread/
  23. On Friday and guy knocked on my door looking to take pictures of my wheels. We ended up chatting for near on an hour about the car
  24. I know these wheels are gone but I still have to disagree with this to some point due to my own personal feelings. The reason I don't agree with the buyer arranging their own courier is because it's so much hassle finding out times etc when the seller might be in, plus if the courier requires sizes and weights then the seller has to take those anyway and inform the buyer. It's just mush easier for the seller to take any measurements required and get an online quote and then inform the buyer who can pay the additional costs. That way the seller can decide which time slots suit them etc, rather than the buyer having to get MORE info and then maybe having to make more contact to change it due to that time slot not being available etc etc. just my 2 pence worth
×
×
  • Create New...