Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. £12.50 for a go on a zip line? £15 for a go on a swing?
  2. Send a PM to rtbiscuit
  3. I'd pay the full price for the number plate alone. SLAG
  4. Miserable and about 20ºC here up until an hours or so ago when the sun started to break through.
  5. Not sure how removing the door card will help him with his question Guy. You can buy the hardtops although I've never seen one here in the UK. Found this US site for you; http://www.smoothlin...nissan_350z.php So yes it is possible JohnPat. Worse paint match ever
  6. Don't issues with the MAF usually throw up the CEL?
  7. thanks. am phoning insurance now to amend! No worries, glad to help
  8. Of course you won't, you're classier than that Kyle. Use some carbon look vinyl Sure why not just put some JDM stickers over it Yes mate, but he only wants to sell the who panel, which I have no use for and would land in the bin.
  9. Oh yes, Rays were standard after 2006, but your is an 05, right?
  10. GT pack is electric heated leather seats, cruise control and Bose 7 speaker sound system. The Rays were an optional extra at about £1500 I think, sat nav was about £1200 and the kick plates were a dealer fit option, but no idea how much they extorted out of people for those lol.
  11. Money sent. Hopefully still got a pair
  12. What do u mean Kyle? stubby aerial? orange painted brake fluid cover, Z badge instead of Nissan badge, new cd player? I told Privilege all of that, and he said it wasn't relevant. I confirmed that they were non-standard, but he said it doesn't need recording. I listed it as GT so that covered sat nav, rays alloys, metal door kicks. so I was happy with the end result. At the end of the day, as long as you informed them about everything, then thats all you can do, however, Sat Nav, Rays and the aluminium kick plates are not part of the GT pack.
  13. Still after these if anyone can help And no BM, I won't duct tape them
  14. That guy annoys me. He's an arrogant prick and I kinda hope he gets whats coming to him.
  15. Why fit a short shifter then add a 12" gear knob to it?
  16. Good spot on the lights Neil It's been put back on the road as cheap as possible, hence bodged But you do realise you could have got a second hand bumper for about £100 right? Or of you didn't care about the facelift changes, a 03-05 one on this forum for about £50. The car would look better and the only thing wrong would be the headlights. Anyway, i'd give you 3k trade-in. Over a grand in paint required, decent looking wheels need purchased and new headlights which from Nissan are £1400 each.
  17. looks awesome, so who's going to give Grundy a big gay run for his money?
  18. So are you only declaring those 3 mods? Not any of the visual stuff?
  19. Just found the car, looks clean and tidy, doesn't even have a stubby yet, so probably hasn't been past 4k rpm It's with a dealer so offer them €7500 and get a 6 month warranty
  20. If the car is 100% bog standard and the paint is all in good nick/original, i'd be pretty damn certain it'll have been treated well Even when I give mine the beans I rarely have to go much over 5k, the car pulls hard from 3k anyway. It would be best to get a test drive in it and ask the owner a few questions to ry and gauge if he ragged it
  21. Where in NI are you from and where is the car? Have you got a link to the for sale ad? Running on 95 is fine if the car isn't driven hard. The knock sensors can detect detonation up until 5k rpm, so if driven under that the engine will be fine. However you have no way of knowing how it was driven unless its done owner car and you can make a good instinctive opinion on how you think he drove it. Anyway, it's probably fine, most of these cars don't live their lives at the redline because they don't need to, to get going.
  22. I believe thats the one thats already on the car holding the OEM bracket in place.
  23. No idea regarding JDM specifically, but the UK cars have an immobiliser chip in the key. I can't see why someone would remove a factory immobiliser (if even possible due to connections with the ECU) to fit an after market one. I think more likely your key fob disarms the alarm and your key disarms the immobiliser.
  24. Sounds awesome, but the best bit was your friend nearly stalling twice in the first video
×
×
  • Create New...