Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I just noticed it says it has Rays, when it has refurbed standard OEM's
  2. Come on Greg, it's on eBay, what was wrong with it? BTW: whoever writes your eBay ads needs to do more research
  3. So which drugs does the previous owner deal in?
  4. £70! I got my genuine nismo ones for that That's a good price. I did a quick Google and the going rate is $250 now and about $80 for unbranded.
  5. I liked this, however I still maintain that you have to remove those damned badges
  6. All yellow, I personally think it looks a little cheap now
  7. First one is a whole bumper, the second one is just the rear add-on.
  8. I've been quoted £70 for mine to be carbon skinned. Exactly the same price as dipping, which I think is currently hideously over-priced for what it is.
  9. KyleR

    MPG

    Thats because you're fuel sensor is dirty, like mine and many others. It'll show as empty with a good few gallons left in it.
  10. We if it's a Rover V8 you're comparing it to, the chances are it was only running in 6 anyway
  11. Welcome, mate Hope you enjoy the Zed when you finally get driving it Have a look here and let me know if you're interested http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/85-northern-ireland/
  12. Personally I think black on black is really played out. Some like it, some don't, up to you
  13. KyleR

    Plenum Colouring

    you really need to get it polished up to a smooth shine first, that should take you about 50 hours of labour, unless you have metal polished equipment, then you can spry it with a nice candy red or the likes
  14. It's pretty easy, just a pain in the ass. Remove the strut brace, induction pipe and engine cover and you should be able to get your hands in
  15. YELLOW!
  16. I just did a little search and found the headers for just over £1000, so that means they charge near £1700 for the cats alone The only thing unique about this system is that they incorporate HFC's in a system with long tube headers. However, the likes of Powerflow will do the same thing for you for a tiny fraction of the cost.
  17. Wow wow wow, so it's only the headers and cats that cost £2700, not the full system?
  18. If you google "Nismo V2" you will see many many Zeds with the black mouth. I know yours is the V1, but they're pretty close.
  19. Exactly So get it down to an exhaust place and get them to weld on some new tail pipes
  20. Looks good, Nismo V2 bumper and facelift headlights
  21. Possible to repair? Maybe you could chop both tailpipes off and get new ones welded on? Atleast you'd still maintain the exhaust sound you currently have.
  22. No glue There is a little plastic popper, be very careful removing it as it's quite brittle.
  23. KyleR

    Undertray

    Clarks?
  24. Is yours broken? Maybe the aluminium part is scratched to hell?
×
×
  • Create New...