Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Ignore that! Just go on eBay and buy some D2R bulbs (2003-2005) or D2S (2006-2009) for about £25. Really don't need pictures, just jack her up, take off the wheel and it'll be obvious how to get the arch liner off to change. Theres probably a guide in the FAQ section anyway, have a look.
  2. staggered setup handles so much better Is that not more to do with tyres than the rim?
  3. Wheel supplier is talking crap, they'll fit perfectly. But as Stevo said, try and get 10.5" for the rears
  4. http://www.earls.co.uk/earls/index.html
  5. The bumper is nearly identical to the 03-05 one, only difference is the small dip in the centre of the chin/lip and the reflectors are slightly more pronounced.
  6. Hopefully mine will be the same. I'm just assuming its a wheel bearing, but yours seemed to have the same symptoms as mine so….
  7. They didn't try very hard because just about every exhaust on the market for the 350 sounds better, not to mention there really isn't any induction noise for the inclosed induction system.
  8. KyleR

    Toyota Ft-1

    If that car ever gets produced with anything less than 3 liter straight six TT engine, it's a crying shame!
  9. Could also be a wheel bearing. When turning slowly to the right there's no load, but when on a roundabout there is, this will make a metallic whirling sound if the left wheel bearing needs replaced.
  10. PM CS, they're in Leicester, only down the road
  11. KyleR

    Had my Re-Map

    I think ZEUS should be talking to Jez rather than us…
  12. Then he will have 2 rear bumpers… As for the price - I'm not answering until it's in the right section
  13. The fact that the young English players coming through at the moment aren't even a shadow of the players 15-20 years ago is at fault.
  14. I wonder if there could be a loose wire or sensor somewhere, so my flashing it's telling you it's not going to work.
  15. Not me, hence my begging for finance
  16. Still a bargain! Fancy importing one for me on finance?
  17. I think so. Isn't it Japanese law? I remember watching a Top Gear once where Jezza was driving a new Evo in Japan that was limited to 112mph, but once the GPS detected it was at an officially recognised track it knocked off the limiter
  18. Yea, I added about £1500 for importing etc as 2m Yen is about £11.5k. I wonder how much they actually go for?
  19. I think it may be different since he contacted them the day after, when it had already been cancelled. If he had of had the info he got here on hand at the time, they wouldn't have cancelled it in the first place. The problem here is that they have any old Richard working in these car insurance call centres with no knowledge of cars themselves. If it was one of us on the phone we simply would have known what the lip etc was and told him he could put that down as a bodykit. Yeah, I just think the insurance company should of stated to the OP we are cancelling UNLESS you remove the mods. Yea thats fair, they should have offered that option. But, even then I don't think the OP would have taken them up on their offer.
  20. Yup, has now been done for the princely sum of £30. Hopefully it should last till I change insurer and then will get a replacement system. Mine lasted a year until the flexi's went in the Y pipe and I changed the whole system. Was still perfectly strong when it was removed. I'm pretty sure the new welded part will outlast the rest of the exhaust.
  21. Holy crap, isn't that like £13k to your door? Do any of these import companies provide finance facilities? If they do I'm buying one, end of!
  22. Granted a GTR is an awesome car, and I would love one. But I'd rather have a 500BHP car that I built rather than bought. 90% of the fun being a car enthusiast is playing around with the car, buying new bits, upgrading and tweaking, having something different. You can't exactly do a whole lot to a GTR as it pretty much is a perfect setup right now. Except get a Stage 10 package which brings it up to 1250BHP
  23. It can be welded, I had mine done when I first got the car. Cost me £40 I think for them to chop off the flange and put a sleeve over the two pipes to seal them together.
×
×
  • Create New...