For sale I have my immaculate 2010 Nissan 370Z GT Pack 6spd manual in Twilight Grey.
The car has 28,800 miles on the clock (give or take a few) which will rise slowly as it is my daily. MOT till 22 April 2015 (it's going for MOT next week so will come with a year's worth), . I'm not going to list all the features the GT pack contains as if you are reading this, you most likely know what it is. I have only had the car for just over 3 months, and have loved every second of it. It drives really nice and smooth, does incredibly good MPG on the motorway (42mpg average to Brighton and back!) and is very quiet. The car has been ran on Shell VPower+ only, and has full Nissan Service History. It has flown through the last MOT with no advisories and I'm sure it will be the case with this one. I have all the receipts for all changed/added parts on the vehicle too. I am pretty OCD about cars so I do have the habit of washing it every 2 days or so it is kept rather clean. Private plate not included.
Upgrades since purchased:
- GTR Starter button (just looks better, same functionality but original is included in sale)
- LED side lights and number plate lights
- OSRAM D2S 5500K XENARC XENON bulbs (25% brighter than standard, and nice xenon tint)
- Brand new OEM 370Z Floor Mats
- 4x Michelin Pilot Super Sports (worth Â£900) fitted less than 800 miles ago
- NISMO Valve caps
- New engine oil and filters for peace of mind
- New antifreeze fluid
- New washer jet fluid
Service History Intervals:
- P1 Service - 9231 miles - Motorline Nissan
- P2 Service - 17981 miles - Motorline Nissan
- P3 Service - 22647 miles - Nissan Authorised Service
That's pretty much it, so the car is basically standard. Paint work is mint, apart from the front bumper which has the expected stone chips mainly lower down. The vehicle also comes with a transferable RAC Platinum Warranty which was purchased when I bought the car. Still has over 8 months left.
Price: Â£16500 for forum members (currently advertised for Â£16995 on PH, Gumtree and Autotrader)
All viewings are welcome, I am just awaiting private plate transfer within the next few days. No test pilots or tire kickers, if you seem serious about buying and have valid proof of fully comprehensive insurance then a test drive will be offered. Otherwise I will be more than happy to take you out for a spin.
Feel free to PM me . I have more pictures if needed. Thank you for looking!