What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I know there's a few gamers on here so it would be cool to know what people are playing and what they think about it.

Be Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Steam or mobile device, let us know.

I have my Xbox, PS4 and iMac at home where I live with my mate but at my Mrs's house I have a 3DS-XL and a MacBookPro so I can still entertain myself when the chance arises.

This arrangement also means a I get to play an array of different games, which is excellent. Loves games.

Next week I'll be booked up playing Battlefield 4 and Forza 5 no doubt on the new Xbox One but I'm currently killing time by picking up a few older bargains.

I grabbed Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS, which is cool if a little annoying the way it switches between characters and story lines.

PES 2014 on the Xbox 360 but my current edit patch isn't compatible with DLC, (long story), so that has to go on hold for a while.

I was looking for something cool to play last night that I'd never played before, so I picked up Sid Meiers Civilisation IV for a tenna and I'm currently trying to work out what the hell is going on.

• Like 6

PS3 ~ GTA5 (Grand Theft Auto Five). Really great game with so much to do and enjoy. Had it since it's launch date and still only around 38% complete. I used to play COD games a lot but for some reason I haven't been enjoying them as much lately. Might get the new COD game "Ghosts" though in the new year if Santa doesn't get it for me. :lol::thumbs:

• Like 2

Diablo 3, yes, I was tempted but didn't really have the time to invest in it that it deserved when it came out :( .

GTAV - I think I'm at about 79%, very enjoyable and extremely polished game, albeit I'm a little tired of the genre now, online is meh. My housemate plays it more than me.

I bought some DLC for Fallout NV the other week, still having played it though. I'm in dire need of a new console RPG and there's nothing really on the horizon :( .

Really tempted by ghosts but am getting a little bored of the same old same old with cod, anyone suggest thats it has some decent additions to the norm that make it worth buying?

Battlefield 4 is supposed to be very good.

I am more a campaign person that online so could anyone recommend the above 2?

The Far Cry series have been my favourites, Far Cry 3 is just awesome imho, i really enjoy the fact you can pretty much go anywhere and are not restricted by a small map and boundaries. There is so much do to besides the main game story.

If you've not played Max Payne 3 thats well worth your time. I've had it sat on my shelf for a few years and then decided to have a crack at it a few months ago, and was hooked playing it every night.

Other than that, GTA5 obviously, but i too picked up a 3DS a few weeks ago. Not go any 'killer' games yet, but i've finished pilotwings and im starting on starfox now.

If you've not played Max Payne 3 thats well worth your time. I've had it sat on my shelf for a few years and then decided to have a crack at it a few months ago, and was hooked playing it every night.

Other than that, GTA5 obviously, but i too picked up a 3DS a few weeks ago. Not go any 'killer' games yet, but i've finished pilotwings and im starting on starfox now.

+1 Max Payne 3 was awesome, just like the others!

Far Cry 3 is just awesome imho,

Yes, I enjoyed that too, the crafting where basic was enjoyable as were the hunting missions.

Do you get the Dragon Blood DLC ?? I didn't but what I saw it looked like one of the best DLC's I've ever seen !!!!

I too picked up a 3DS a few weeks ago. Not go any 'killer' games yet, but i've finished pilotwings and im starting on starfox now.

No, you're right, although all the new Mario's are thoroughly enjoyable. As are the Zelda's Ocarina of time is EPIC.

Resident Evil Revelations is good, a bargain at £9 anyway.

Have you seen this ?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-3DS-Circle-Pad-Pro/dp/B00B3TXJ14

Currently just got the xbox 360. Battlefield 4, cod ghosts and gta 5 are what I'm playing at the mo.

Love gta5 and all the things you can do in it.

Cod ghosts also good and a better single player than battlefield I thought. However online much prefer bf4. Working in squads with all the different vehicles and soldier types makes it feel a lot more complete to me.

Seriously tempted to build up a gaming pc to run through the TV up then the xbox one and ps4 are out soon so not sure where to put the money

Can any of you playing COD "Ghosts" &/or "Battlefield 4" confirm whether or not either of these game's have good destructible environments? Things like blowing up houses/blow holes through walls/knocking walls down etc. Used to love playing "Bad Company 2" and you could blow so much of the environment up which really made the game great imo.

Been so busy with work I'm a bit behind. Playing BF4 with my clan as and when I get a chance. Working my way through GTAV and also playing "The Last of Us", genuinely one of the best games I've ever played ( bear in mind I cut my teeth on Frogger, Horace Goes Skiing, Jet Set Willy, Paperboy, and Elite)

Battlefield 4 is the one you want if you like destroying things you can knock down buildings and change the map even flood it

+1 for bf4. Excellent fun destroying buildings and the mid level live changes are excellent.

Thanks for the replies both. :thumbs: Thinking I'm going to get BF4 in the new year then as I'm a little tired of COD although I may end up buying Ghosts as well just for the single player game which I hear is really good. ;)
  • Like 1

Mostly older games on MAME (multiple arcade machine emulator) on PC. Really good for quick blasts of nostalgic fun, which is all I really seem to have time for these days. Current favourites - Chase HQ, Outrun, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Virtua Racing :)