High Speed Zed

Leosille

Dunno what this guy was thinking - it's one thing to go tanking down a clear road and end up in a ditch ;) ..but playing Asteroids/Frogger with other cars at max velocity :scare: Bloke needs a ban, prison sentence and his car crushed in front of him!

This is one guy I'd love to see trapped in his crashed Zed burning to death tbh. :dry:

It also goes to show the sort of complete idiots that frequent FaceBook as almost all of the posts I read were basically applauding him for his actions. :wacko:

Driving in traffic like that could so easily have caused a huge crash killing someone's family/parent/child etc etc. I'd love to meet this wanna be Tokyo night type race driver just purely so I could punch him in the face. :boxing:

Sorry for the rant but goddamn that made my blood boil watching him drive like that with such disregard for everyone else on the roads safety.

• Like 1

He down shifts and blips the throttle perfectly In sync with the gear box. Also impressively predicting the flow of traffic movement.....but all very silly on road like that and could of been much different

This is one guy I'd love to see trapped in his crashed Zed burning to death tbh. :dry:

It also goes to show the sort of complete idiots that frequent FaceBook as almost all of the posts I read were basically applauding him for his actions. :wacko:

Driving in traffic like that could so easily have caused a huge crash killing someone's family/parent/child etc etc. I'd love to meet this wanna be Tokyo night type race driver just purely so I could punch him in the face. :boxing:

Sorry for the rant but goddamn that made my blood boil watching him drive like that with such disregard for everyone else on the roads safety.

So a guy drives like a bit of a dick that hypothetically could cause an accident and he deserves to die for it? Bit harsh isn't it?

BTW - he's some pilot :thumbs:

But, but, but (excuses shamelessly stolen from another thread)...

they are built to go fast anyway

I find it quite amusing that I get frowned upon because I like to drive fast

I'll always have fun in it and when I decide to drive slow and save fuel etc, I'll make sure I buy a different car as the Z is clearly a car that you buy to drive and enjoy it.

Funny how many people frown upon speeding on here but I've seen a whole host of 350z-uk stickered Z's driving at "not recommended speeds" in real life.

let's be honest these cars are 3.5l with performance heritage so people will travel at "over the recommend speed"

...so surely driving like that is perfectly okay because he's driving a Z, right?! :wacko:

• Like 2