High Speed Zed

Leosille

But, but, but (excuses shamelessly stolen from another thread)...

they are built to go fast anyway

I find it quite amusing that I get frowned upon because I like to drive fast

I'll always have fun in it and when I decide to drive slow and save fuel etc, I'll make sure I buy a different car as the Z is clearly a car that you buy to drive and enjoy it.

Funny how many people frown upon speeding on here but I've seen a whole host of 350z-uk stickered Z's driving at "not recommended speeds" in real life.

let's be honest these cars are 3.5l with performance heritage so people will travel at "over the recommend speed"

...so surely driving like that is perfectly okay because he's driving a Z, right?! :wacko:

To be fair there's a pretty big difference between putting your foot down a bit when the road is safe to do so and driving like a total loon like the guy in this video. While I've stuck up for people talking about racing etc in the past on here I do not in anyway condone the driving in this video.

• Like 2

The driver in the video was totally dependant on the other vehicles seeing him or her. If any of the other vehicles had made a sudden change in direction without seeing him or her, the outcome would be horrible and some poor innocent would of got involved as well.

The sound of the engine is not relevant, the driver is a complete and utter clown!

• Like 1

If you think that is in any way comparable to breaking the speed limit by a few MPH youre a retard.

My Zed sounds like that to the point my brother just asked if it was mine, I can do the blipping and banging off the limiter as well, do I win a prize? :lol:

So a guy drives like a bit of a dick that hypothetically could cause an accident and he deserves to die for it? Bit harsh isn't it?

You're wrong.

Driving "like a bit of a dick" as you put it is cutting someone up, not indicating or hogging the middle lane on a motorway for example. :dry:

He was driving with total disregard for the safety of himself or anyone else using that road. I wouldn't say line him up in front of a firing squad and shoot him but if he was to have a crash & die then I for one would say he deserved that.

• Like 2

Any time in that video.....could have ended in fatalities.......yes I like the sound of the car....but should have been on a track. ..but on a lighter note........what do you think the fuel consumption would have been.......? :). By the bucket I thinks lol

but on a lighter note........what do you think the fuel consumption would have been.......?

When I drive like that (I mean safely, using high revs and gears) my consumption goes up from day to day mixed town and bypass I think that although yeah it's a bit reckless from an English point of view it's not actually as dangerous as we think. In the USA on an (it looked like 8/9 lane) freeway between junctions vehicles tend to just sit there in their chosen lane at their chosen speed. - Yeah I realise there's always one idiot, luckily this time he was driving the Zed :teeth:

• Like 1