Room 101

M13KYF

I'm sure a few of you have seen the show. The idea where celebrities are invited to discuss their pet hates and persuade the host to consign them to oblivion.

If you had One choice what would it be?

Mine - Cling film. Or more so its packaging. The bleeding flimsy box always falls to pieces at one end so the tube can fall out way before you have finished with it. I can guarantee the cling film all gets stuck up or torn part way through where you then have to spend 20 minutes trying to unravel it to get it going again, sometimes resorting to a knife in attempt to start a new section and bypass all the mangled crap. I have even chucked it in the bin and gone and bought a new one in frustration.

cling.jpg

Where do I start . . .

This . . .

oversized-packaging.jpg

This . . .

bluetooth-headset.jpg

This . . .

middle-lane-hogging.jpg

This . . . (even the same people we keep telling to sod off . . keep coming back :angry: )

article-1250078-009275EF00000578-531_468x513.jpg

This . . . .

heathrow_airport.jpg

This . . . .

ziggy-phone-survey-cartoon-waste-of-time-300x300.png

This. . .

irritating-packaging-clamshell.jpg

I could go on for a long time . . . but I don't want to give you all the impression I am a grump git :lol:

• Like 6

Poor and bad Pronunciation of our language.

When did 'something' become 'somethink' or 'somefink', 'anything' become and 'anythink' or 'anyfink' and on and on and on.

Drives me nuts.

The getting into packaging lark - I have resolved.

I just get the scissors and cut, saves all the frustrations, cuts to hands, bad language etc. Works for me anyway !!! :)